Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Domestic violence arrests increasing in NSW

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/A8KV7A4VGT8

Police have released vision of sevERal dramatic arrests following a statewide blitz in domestic violence where hundreds of men were charged with crimes against women

View: https://youtu.be/A8KV7A4VGT8

Police have released vision of sevERal dramatic arrests following a statewide blitz in domestic violence where hundreds of men were charged with crimes against women

Time to blame the incels which ARE NOT in a RELATIONSHIP, And honor the CHADS and NORMIES who beat theyre wife, Yeah always the incel bla bla bla, STFU, I NEVER HAD A WOMAN LIKE ME

Foids don't leave abusive relationships because they lack grey matter in their brains, if they were half smart they wouldn't enter them in the first place

Most reports are fake anyways, I'd say 99%

I think the foids should be arrested as well for wasting police resources since they could’ve used their personality detector

I think the foids should be arrested as well for wasting police resources since they could’ve used their personality detector

Most high iq comment I’ve evER seen on this forum

Sex havers are violent. We need a sex haver task force.

What's it like down under

Let me guess, absolutely none of that increase is due to more women being arrested despite the gender symmetry in domestic violence penetration being consistently proven ever since men started being asked whether their partners have ever assaulted them, and it being consistently shown that police statistics on the topic are completely different from what people self-report:feelsugh:.

Time to blame the incels which ARE NOT in a RELATIONSHIP, And honor the CHADS and NORMIES who beat theyre wife, Yeah always the incel bla bla bla, STFU, I NEVER HAD A WOMAN LIKE ME
Sex havers are violent. We need a sex haver task force.

ARREST ALL WOMEN AND DISTRIBUTE THEM TO INCELS WORLDWIDE TO RESTORE WORLD BALANCE!