Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DojaCat: Racial Slurs And Weird Antics

"omg but she's so pretty she can never be racist and dumb and a whore uwu"

Only time I have heard any of her songs was in PMVs :chad:

Nothing new. White foids tend to be very racist.

One frowned at me and actively avoided me. They told me to stop staring at her.

Anyway, I remember a quote from Urban Dictionary(2011):

Troll
One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

No glory for ugly heroes. No women for ugly heroes.

Women can never be racist, (Even though they are the most racist, because race is the foundation of your looks, and we all know women are the most lookist and shallow out there)

24400.jpg

We aren't black and we don't have to appease niggers. Deal with it.

Are you a mutt? You sound like a cumskin lover:feelsjuice:
I don't stick up to whites either, but I just hate how we're always lumped up with niggers when that is not our full ancestry. Not like I asked to be a mutt.

I don't stick up to whites either, but I just hate how we're always lumped up with niggers when that is not our full ancestry. Not like I asked to be a mutt.
I’m also a mutt, but you sound cucked to the cumskin race. Realize they don’t fucking like you and still see you as a niggER just like the rest of the black race.

UnIronically, blacks will accept you quicker than whites. And also, there’s this one drop rule thing I’m sure you know about, it’s brutal.

I’m also a mutt, but you sound cucked to the cumskin race. Realize they don’t fucking like you and still see you as a niggER just like the rest of the black race.

UnIronically, blacks will accept you quicker than whites. And also, there’s this one drop rule thing I’m sure you know about, it’s brutal.
The one drop rule is bullshit. Someone is half-and-half or more non-black than black can't call themselves black, there is a clear difference compared to a full-blooded African.

Why would I want to be put in the same caliber as niggers? I don't want to be associated with them and they won't accept us either because they know deep down that part of our genetics is what separates them from us.

Instead us mutts should stick with our own instead of being forced to pick sides.

[UWSL]Instead us mutts should stick with our own instead of being forced to pick sides.[/UWSL]
I used to also think like that. I used to say “lightskins should stick with lightskins”

but our kind would quickly breed out, or get very sick DNA because studies have shown that race-mixing leads to sometimes, chronic illness.

this is why lightskin blacks and mutts are always sick. My aunt is a great example, the woman been sick all her life because she’s a lightskin mutt.

I used to also think like that. I used to say “lightskins should stick with lightskins”

but our kind would quickly breed out, or get very sick DNA because studies have shown that race-mixing leads to sometimes, chronic illness.

this is why lightskin blacks and mutts are always sick. My aunt is a great example, the woman been sick all her life because she’s a lightskin mutt.
That's one of the reasons why I am against race mixing generally.

Also, I am not American by birth. The country where I'm from is already a muttfest where everyone's mixed.

And, there is no such thing as a "lightskinned black". You're either fully black or you're not.

[UWSL]And, there is no such thing as a "lightskinned black". You're either fully black or you're not.[/UWSL]
Why tf am i lightskin but black then? Can you explain that?

Why tf am i lightskin but black then? Can you explain that?
Because if you have enough non-black in you, you can't call yourself black anymore. You're mixed.

Now if you had a distant white ancestor or if one of your grandparents was non-black but everyone else in your family is black, then I'll see you as black.

Because if you have enough non-black in you, you can't call yourself black anymore. You're mixed.

Now if you had a distant white ancestor or if one of your grandparents was non-black but everyone else in your family is black, then I'll see you as black.
My grandma is a mixed race mutt,( but I love her) she has light skin almost like a white, and hazel, blue eyes. And then she gave that lightskin to my mother, but not the hazel eyes. My mother has light brown eyes, in certain angels and lighting, it looks red. Fucking degenerates they are.:feelsjuice:

Only time I have heard any of her songs was in PMVs :chad:

Teen women adore doja cat lyrics
Yet muh innocent women jfl

3 minutes I'll never got back

Shit video I didn't hear any racial slurs just shit bullshit