Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Doing most things feels meaningless

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
There's little reward

There's little reward
From completing tasks which offer the tantalising potential of some enjoyment or meaning given to the husk of our beings, one is supposed to derive an element of purpose and enjoyment, to neglect the neglect one feels by pushing it aside for only a moment. This alien sensation is within perceived grasp but intangibly present when one grips one's hand.

From completing tasks which offer the tantalising potential of some enjoyment or meaning given to the husk of our beings, one is supposed to derive an element of purpose and enjoyment, to neglect the neglect one feels by pushing it aside for only a moment. This alien sensation is within perceived grasp but intangibly present when one grips one's hand.
What

Do something that you actually care about.

Do something that you actually care about.
There's nothing. Wish I could grow weed for a living but America is retarded and I dont have the skills anyhow

There's nothing. Wish I could grow weed for a living but America is retarded and I dont have the skills anyhow
I used to not be interested in very much. Try and fin something that has a lot of possibilities and excites you. Go skating or something.

My life is garbage
The existence in which I currently sustain life is so objectively unsatisfactory and substandard, it is comparable to the scum which survives only in waste, so unwanted by society and the world it decomposes, a microcosm for the In-Cel life.

The nihilismpill is brutal tbh. You lose all motivation when you realize how insignificant and worthless you are.

that's what happen when you're out of your copes. find stronger copes