Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doing an all nighter cuz there's bed bugs fucking everywhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
They're fucking disgusting and they're massive. I've been getting bites since Christmas which was fleas and I got rid of them and then a week later I start getting bites again and it's from fucking bed bugs. They're fucking everywhere. How the fuck do I get rid of them? I didn't realise theyre this big how have I let them b crawlin in my bed for so long and biting me. 2 days ago me and famille did full thoughrough clean of literally everything in the bedroom and now the nigga bed bugs are still here.

Use some cockroaches to get rid of them. Bed bugs will get eaten by them in no time.

wtf that is terrible you are infested you got to go all out on them with exterminator pros

wtf that is terrible you are infested you got to go all out on them with exterminator pros
I live in a flat tho so is the whole building with more than 20 flats gonna get shut down and during coronavirus too

THEYRE EVERYWHERE.

EVERY RROOM I GO IN HOLY FUCK.

FUCKONG DUMB INSECT NIGGERS.

rn it's 5am I've had no sleep and I'm standing in the middle of my living room away from all the furniture walking in circles to stop them crawling up my legs and my phone's on 4 percent and once it runs out I'm fucked cuz im too scared to get my charger cuz it's on the floor on my bedroom where most of them are so i'ma be stuck here doing nothing until mid day literally just standing here wtf

suifuel
call the exterminators
call pest control
idk man
Tenor 401

just lay down at let them take you RIP bro

THEYRE EVERYWHERE.

EVERY RROOM I GO IN HOLY FUCK.

FUCKONG DUMB INSECT NIGGERS.

rn it's 5am I've had no sleep and I'm standing in the middle of my living room away from all the furniture walking in circles to stop them crawling up my legs and my phone's on 4 percent and once it runs out I'm fucked cuz im too scared to get my charger cuz it's on the floor on my bedroom where most of them are so i'ma be stuck here doing nothing until mid day literally just standing here wtf
Smoke em out

Not one word dude

Bug bomb your living quarters

Fleas are so easy to get rid of bed bugs are fucking niggers tho
There aren't any in where I live iirc so can't tell
Do they breed like rabbits?