Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based doing a VIP rank giveaway cuz bored

C

conceited

Greycel
will pick winner for 1 month rank in 24 hours

will pick the person with the most sickening reply to this thread

using crypto (dont want niggers spamming calling me a fed)

Incels.is users after a long day of feeding the homeless and rescuing puppies and kittens

7b921d6f0334e5f6619079fecd8d0510.jpg

I'm entitled to VIP

Fuck your VIP stupid nigger 2024cel

I AM MOGGED BY EVEYRONE ON THIS FORUM

I AMS FUCKING STUCK FORUM 6 YEARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK ALL OF YOUF AKECLES NEERJGUIREWAAEIAWEGAIEJRPOIAPOIPÓIGASERPOIEEGPOIHPOHGAEPHGAEPGAEPGAEPOIHGAEPOIHGASEPOIHGASEPOIHGASEPOIHGASEPOIHGASEGAWEPOIH3wqtipouhpoih3gaswepoihgasepoihgasepoihgASEPOIHgawpo[ihgAEPO[IHGep[ihjgasEP[IHGsaep[ihgASEP[IHGsdbp[ihgSDBP[IHGsdbp[ihgDBP[IHdb you ajraeme astoe mothe frufkce frs you are MOTHERRUCFKERS ALL OF YOU FAKECELS FUCKING AWLAYSU 2204 ALWAYS NEW ACOUNTS LAWYAS 2024 CELS

motherfuckers you all fakecelez sxhe rem ake new account in1 year tall of oyu gone EVERY YEAR IS THE SAME SHIT NEW CELS COME SDPAM FORUM AND LARP THEY GET BORED OF LAPRING AND LEAV EBECAUSE THEY ARE CHADS IN DISGUISIFDE SAND HSIT OYU ARE FAKING FEDERACEL AGENTS HIRED TO TORTMENT ME HERE I AM OYTNLY REAL INCEIL ON THIS WEBSDIT EMOTERCHCU8DEKRS I WILL MRUDER BEHEAD OYUR EWAASLF GweqtpoihgWQTPOHBGasepouihgaSEGsdwepoihgSWEPO[IHGswepo[ihgAEPOIHGaweqpo;ihgaspoihgAWG

ur blacklisted from the giveaway
I didn’t accuse you of being one, you asked for the most sickening reply and I gave the most sickening thing I could think of.
But I don’t want it, so if no one comes with anything better give it to @human304

you print bidens face on toilet paper and when you wipe your ass, you imagine his tongue licking your asshole LICK LICK LICK
LICKING YOUR HEMROIDS with blood and puss squirting all over his face like cumshot
you fap while doing this and then you dip the shitblood soaked toilet paper in your cum and fry it in microwave
while huffing in the fumes
then you eat it like a rice crispy YUM YUM :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I didn’t accuse you of being one, you asked for the most sickening reply and I gave the most sickening thing I could think of.
But I don’t want it, so if no one comes with anything better give it to @human304
clever, unblacklisted

I once stole someone's car.

I'm a good girl officer.

no

stinky period blood