Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Doing 10 pushups before going to bed.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Does this seem like a good idea?

Waste of time and too easy.

If you have access to weights+barbell+powerack, do proper strength training instead

Better than nothing I suppose

I couldn't even do two! Wow if you can do 10 good for you

Mogs me at doing push-ups

Just do as many as you can, the number will increase over time and so the muscle size

I couldn't even do two! Wow if you can do 10 good for you

I just tried it out rn to see.

My form was awful but i did about 7 before it got really hard on my shoulders and hands,.

Mogs me at doing push-ups

I really have grown way too weak.

A grown Man shouldn't be this fucking weak. i'll try pushups, jogging, and lifting small barbels i have it home, if within 2 weeks i see 0 results strength wise i'll stop.

I really have grown way too weak.

A grown Man shouldn't be this fucking weak. i'll try pushups, jogging, and lifting small barbels i have it home, if within 2 weeks i see 0 results strength wise i'll stop.
Yeah. I have the strength of a damn child. I have never done a push-up before or a pull up. Its emasculating. I still think gymcelling is worth it even if its only for the health benefits so definitely try lifting

Yeah. I have the strength of a damn child. I have never done a push-up before or a pull up. Its emasculating. I still think gymcelling is worth it even if its only for the health benefits so definitely try lifting

Definitely.

it was a pitiful attempt on my part! Good luck

Sounds unpleasant.

Sounds unpleasant.

My theory is that if you overwork muscles right before the natural sleep cycle they'll heal faster and thus come out bigger.

100 when u wake up 100 before bed eat like a freak grow like a weed

You'd have to do more