Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogs never ask for consent, and women have no problem with it.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
A dog can put its nose or tongue wherever it wants on a woman - on her tits, in her crotch, etc. - and she's fine with it, unless she's not a dog person.

Same with cats with cat people.

If a sub-Chad tried the same, he would be guilty of "sexual assault."

Why do women consider it so much worse when ugly men do it? I don't mean in a, "well, humans can rationalize, so they know it's wrong" way.

I mean, why aren't women bothered by it when a dog or cat does it?

Once you ponder this for a moment, the answer becomes clear.

Because women find dogs physically attractive. They're furry and automatically attractive to them.

Whereas if a SPIDER tried doing the same thing (if spiders could lick people...maybe they can?)...well, you know the reaction is similar to when a sub-Chad does it.

Spiders are creepy. It must be their personality!

Good Point , Woman are hypocrits and Cats have more Value Then average man , given how attraktive Woman treat Cats.

Clownworld :feelsclown:

Lifefuel for spidercels:

spider-lady-of-east-texas.jpg

Bestialitypill strikes again

Ah, well you see there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this:
Robert Garnica is a pedo

Ive noticed they even like scary ass digs too like rotweilers and such the chads of the dogworld i hope they get bitten on the vagina and get rabies

Good Point , Woman are hypocrits and Cats have more Value Then average man , given how attraktive Woman treat Cats.

Clownworld :feelsclown:

i really though dogs dicks are small

Yeah they're attracted to them & can't get pregnant by them.

I find it strange when women think an ugly dog breed is cute yet treat the human equivalent with ewww.

consent is a social construct

Why do you think so many foids become crazy cat ladies when they're old?

A dog can put its nose or tongue wherever it wants on a woman - on her tits, in her crotch, etc. - and she's fine with it, unless she's not a dog person.

Same with cats with cat people.

If a sub-Chad tried the same, he would be guilty of "sexual assault."

Why do women consider it so much worse when ugly men do it? I don't mean in a, "well, humans can rationalize, so they know it's wrong" way.

I mean, why aren't women bothered by it when a dog or cat does it?

Once you ponder this for a moment, the answer becomes clear.

Because women find dogs physically attractive. They're furry and automatically attractive to them.

Whereas if a SPIDER tried doing the same thing (if spiders could lick people...maybe they can?)...well, you know the reaction is similar to when a sub-Chad does it.

Spiders are creepy. It must be their personality!
It's over for sub-dogs and sub-cats.

she is less freaked out by a hairy tarantula on her tits than an ugly shitskin curry asking how her day is
Does the spider smell and look like flaming ass too though?

They complain when we perceive them as childish and irrational yet it's fine for them to see us as below literal animals jfl