Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dogs, kids, twins Chadlites, Chad harem, physical activity

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
1)Foids with dogs are more disgusting than whores with tattooes, single mothers etc. This bestiality shiet is weird af and very unattractive.

2)Been on a bus this morning, packed like a can of sardines and a traffic jam on the road. Was standing near the door with face towards the other passengers torture for introverted mentalcel, and near me were: 2 foids with kids, 3 young/roastie foids hard to tell their age. So when the mother foids were interacting with kids and little bastards talked all cute and shiet the 3 foids got their heart just melted, very touched face expression. Foids jsut crave to become mothers even if they lie about it, truth is - when a foid says she is childfree or not really rushing to get pregnant - she is a liar and just wants to have kids from Chad. Chad only.

3)There were two twin Chadlites living in same condo that me and my parents did. So my mother tells me that when those handsome guys were home alone, there were condoms left and right under their window and regularly you can hear foids moaning very loud at night. I mog both of those twins in height they are short af prob 5'6 sry to all shortcels, when i`m 6'0 One of those twins married a foid from capital city of Moscow, she took him with her and he was jobless for a straight year, lived at her place and fucked her everyday. Nice, his personality must be amazing and shower taking too.

4)Some days ago we had a small walk with my mum, this bitch seems to be spitting blackpill rly hard right:lul:. So she tells me about a guy I knew, his wife is hot af, from a rich family, but very stupid - thats all quoting my mother words. The Chad has this wife and kids, then he has second family in this same town, and also he inherited some business far away 600km from our town and guess what - he has another family and kids there, and my mums knows about it. She was telling me all of this like it is completely ok. Ofc, cause he is a Chad.

5)Physicall activity and being outdoors inhaling fresh air is truly a lifefuel. Feeling alive is good. Especially in winter when everyone is dressed and not much people in the morning.

tl;dr Dogpil, Kidspill, Chadlitepill, Chadpill, Walkmaxxing, #based

Last edited:
Based exerise coper, I too am a exercise-cel

Have you considered doing a martial art?
idk, i`d rather swim and gymmax, also climbing is interesting, but nothing to climb where i live and no artificial climbing gyms

idk, i`d rather swim and gymmax, also climbing is interesting, but nothing to climb where i live and no artificial climbing gyms
I gym-max too. But I also train martial arts, honestly only time I feel alive is when I'm fighting and adrenaline is pumping through me