Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dogs are so lucky man

The dogpill destroyed me.

Most dogs get a shit diet, full of dry kibble because their owners suck. I wouldn't want to be a dog.

I'm already a cat though

I used to think neutering dogs was wrong, but after discovering dogpill I think it’s based

Most dogs get a shit diet, full of dry kibble because their owners suck. I wouldn't want to be a dog.
This. You wouldn't want to be any pet whatsoever. Most people who get pets are irresponsible and inadequate pieces of shit whom nobody loves and respects so they have to get a pet to castrate and look down on.

This. You wouldn't want to be any pet whatsoever. Most people who get pets are irresponsible and inadequate pieces of shit whom nobody loves and respects so they have to get a pet to castrate and look down on.
Lol. I have doges and always get them fixed, or castrated!

I only want one doge at a time, not 50!(+/-)

My doges have it good unless they fuck up by fucking with the neighbors livestock, then they get killed. But that's ok, because doges are free!

My doge took a lot of training before became good dog. Very loyal and bark's at everyone! Only attacks stuff if I am...