Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogs are sentient beings

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Cats are not. And I hate.
I get worked up about my only hound.
Who is by my side thick and thin. Is stressed and has to do weird behavior to make himself feel comfortable when
“Ie moving, visitors, “family”, holidays”
And fuck those people.
Dogs are happy when calm. Get around Calm situations and people and hate adversity. Because it’s not natural
And my dog especially legit tries to bite people (even people he knows) when they try to start shit of any kind.
Foids are impartial to the chads and Tyrone’s bullshit but not your animals (except cars which are actually psychopaths and just thing they will eat some stupid foid when she dies

Dogs are much better than most people, especially foids, Jews, LGBTQ, etc.

I have a dog that has my back as well but don't think any non-human animal is a sentient being
You think a snake has your back? What about a chimp? Dogs have your backs more than chimps and are empathic beings.
They can communicate also with humans because of selective breeding.

My pekingese is food agressive and never leaves her food, yet when im gone she leaves her food there for the other dog to steal so she could wait for me. She has heart problems. I feel so bad for not being able to help her. You cant expect such loyalty from people.

t. foid + kill dogs with bricks

dogs become like their owners too. That’s why foids dogs are always untrained useless mongrels. If they are big good looking dogs it disgusts me now because of all the dogpills.

Theres a paragon dude here who absolutrly hate dogs i forgot his name

Bro cats dont bite and bark all day, plus compare how much cats kill people and how much dogs kill people

Shut the fuck up.

U DUMB ASS BITCH FUCK OFF NIGGER

TOTAL DOG DEATH

TOTAL DOG DEATH
Kitler

They're more "human" than humans themselves