Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting dogs are fucking gay

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
every time a dog barks at me i want to kick its fucking face in. dogs are literally the nigger of mammal and they should be culled

every time a dog barks at me i want to kick its fucking face in. dogs are literally the nigger of mammal and they should be culled
Oh fuck off you degenerate

Dogs are awesome! Why? Because you can punish him and nobody will know and,for sure,he cant tell anything about it.

I dislike barking dogs, but this post is just low IQ.

I like dogs. Dogs are bros, they don't care if you're incel or neet. The dogpill ruined me though.

if i see one more dog post

doigpillleft right everywhere up down. this is not even dogpill and it pissed me off

Nah dogs are cool.

Cats are way better though.

Dogs should be banned in white countries because white women fuck them

Dogs should be banned in white countries because white women fuck them
i thought it was a meme and then you have literal hipster white girls fucking dogs on TWITTER its fucking over for humancels

Dogs are better than humans.

Looks like the dogpill is making people rage today. Admittingly it's been pure suifuel today. I'm having a hard time accepting dogs are smashing more foids than I ever will.

I'm autistic so i can't stand them barking doggoes(fucking mutts diediedie) tbh, [BARK BARK BARK] "SHUT UR FACE MUTT"

I'm autistic so i can't stand them barking doggoes(fucking mutts diediedie) tbh, [BARK BARK BARK] "SHUT UR FACE MUTT"
me too, they are assaulting my ears with their barks

If a dog is a faggot, it means the dog owner is a faggot

I don't like certain dog breeds like pits and chihuahuas and some of those other little shitty ones

A well trained dog is good. Unnecessary barking is a nuisance and I don't like it when they try licking me.

I get annoyed when dogs are persistent about being petted and played with, the ones that keep jumping and running around you even though you clearly don't have the time for them or after you are done petting them. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, they just annoy me sometimes.
:yes:

Have you noticed its white women who love dogs the most