Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dogs are basically unstoppable fucking-machines

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
If you think the dogpill only applies to humans, then you're wrong. Dogs can't be satisfied unless they cuck all the species and take their females.

Cats...

Pigs...

Chicken...

Even TIGERS are not save from dogs
not-the-smartest-dogs_87ac3a_5146527-gif.59543

Male dogs basically mog every other male from any species and they're on the top of the slaying chain.

Still tho, some guys successfully managed to mog Chadogs and finally took revenge

https://nextshark.com/india-dog-rape/

Basically curries are based as fuck and they managed to mog the unmoggable.

Last edited:
Your dog raping my chicken

I used to have a video of a dog fucking a cow.

They're unstoppable slayers, we can't do anything about it.

They'll force you to become cuckold.
apparently dogs can cum up to 30 minutes

Mogged by a dog. :feelsrope:

If you think the dogpill only applies to humans, then you're wrong. Dogs can't be satisfied unless they cuck all the species and take their females.

Cats...

Pigs...

Chicken...

Even TIGERS are not save from dogs
not-the-smartest-dogs_87ac3a_5146527-gif.59543

Male dogs basically mog every other male from any species and they're on the top of the slaying chain.

Still tho, some guys successfully managed to mog Chadogs and finally took revenge

https://nextshark.com/india-dog-rape/

Basically curries are based as fuck and they managed to mog the unmoggable.

Curries are gods of rape. No one can outrape curries. Not even a dog.

Curries are gods of rape. No one can outrape curries. Not even a dog.
I really wish all curries would immigrate to the west.

It would be hiliarious as fuck, they'll rape and ruin everything in their way like a raging fire.

I really wish all curries would immigrate to the west.

It would be hiliarious as fuck, they'll rape and ruin everything in their way like a raging fire.

The thing about curries in the west is we tend to be the highest IQ and most educated, because that's how we got through immigration, which means we are also the least likely to rape or be violent. Asian/Curry men in the west are the most docile men you can find on earth. That's why we're >33% incel and yet none of us are going ER (except Cho).

If they let a few million raw hardcore low IQ curries into the west it would be a rapefest morning to night.

Toddlers, JBs, women, old women, dogs, goats - there's really no limit on it. Curries will gangrape anything.

Last edited:
The thing about curries in the west is we tend to be the highest IQ and most educated, because that's how we got through immigration, which means we are also the least likely to rape or be violent. Asian/Curry men in the west are the most docile men you can find on earth. That's why we're >33% incel and yet none of us are going ER (except Cho).

If they let a few million raw hardcore low IQ curries into the west it would be a rapefest morning to night.

Toddlers, JBs, women, old women, dogs, goats - there's really no limit on it. Curries will gangrape anything.
That would also be the ultimate trigger to the beta uprising. Incels and low quality males will finally see it as the golden chance and join the curries side to take revenge on society and it'll be a shit show lol.

Yeah and i've noticed that curries in the west are kinda "softer" than raping-machine-local-curries in India.

JFL if you aren't dogmaxing in 2019

I'm rolling. This threads title. I thought when I read the title it couldn't get better. Then I kept reading! :feelskek::feelskek:

Dogs are extremely low inhib cuckers of species. Taking the dogpill ruined my life.

The dogpill mogged me

Dogpill brutal as always, ain't nothing new, nothing to see here.