Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dogs are based

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
To anyone who hates dogs, my dog was the only one who didn't treat me like shit because of how I looked and acted. He was always nice to me and even liked me more than other people. I do hate that foids like dogs, but I don't let foids pet my dog or tell them he bites if one asks to pet my dog. Dogs are a good cope because they don't lie to you to betray you like most people will.

As long as it's not a dog that would attack me or fuck a toilet, I like it.

Dogs hate me, I almost got eaten by one when I was a kid. They constantly bark and growl at me as soon as they see me, it’s like I’m a monster to them

Dogs hate me, I almost got eaten by one when I was a kid. They constantly bark and growl at me as soon as they see me, it’s like I’m a monster to them
Brutal. Most dogs were nice to me.

As long as it's not a dog that would attack me or fuck a toilet, I like it.
Foids force dogs to fuck them, most don't actively take part in it. The foids should be blamed, instead the dogs should rip the foid to shreds and eat her flesh and play with her bones

:feelsaww:

View: https://youtu.be/ilfG6zNak5k

(in Minecraft)

Sadly, this could have easily been me instead. I wouldn't bother the dog, but it would probably sense my aura of weakness.

based. The foid deserved it, hope he killed her and got away, poor dog might've gotten euthanized. If you're incel, you should carry a gun around so you can shoot anything that tries to attack you. If it's a human kill it but just injure it if it's a dog

Animals are based
:yes:

My dog is my best cope