Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dogpill strikes again

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

View: https://x.com/sandmanmgtow/status/1738870045919359290?s=46

1/200 of all women on earth is around the 17 million range, meaning that over 17 million foids have fucked their dogs, but that’s only the recorded data. I can only assume that way more foids fuck dogs then they are leading on. This is why I fucking hate dogs, women only find them hot because they testosterone mog me and they’re more aggressive which foids love because they’re psychologically impaired cunts who are too evil to understand that bad men are bad men for a reason. They would rather fuck a different species than their own, that will always be the biggest mog of all and that’s why I hate dogs now

I fucking hate dogs, too.

Dogs cuck us, not to mention they can be a real danger if they form packs. I've had some unpleasant experiences with street dogs when I was younger.

That's why I love cats. Cats don't fuck our women. And they aren't nearly as dangerous.

Dogs suck
Cats remain based and loyal to us

Dogs cuck us, not to mention they can be a real danger if they form packs. I've had some unpleasant experiences with street dogs when I was younger.

That's why I love cats. Cats don't fuck our women. And they aren't nearly as dangerous.
I’ve seen some minor catpill over the years but nothing like dogpill since cats have small dicks. That actually proves dickpill is the realest pill of them all. If cats had bigger dicks then foids would fuck them

Dogs suck
Cats remain based and loyal to us
Except for cats that lick women’s pussies, they can get cooked by a ricecel for mogging me

I’ve seen some minor catpill over the years but nothing like dogpill since cats have small dicks. That actually proves dickpill is the realest pill of them all. If cats had bigger dicks then foids would fuck them
True. Not even animals can escape the dickpill. But also the heightpill, because large animals tend to have big penises. Foids love getting fucked by large dogs.

Titts

What a terrible world we live in