Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogpill Strikes Again: Stacy makes out with Wolf

Giphy 24

seen it, reporsted here 500 times tbh

This fucking bitch narrator normalizing this shit is ragefuel ERfuel

Daily dogpill

It is beyond me how they will fuck a wolf's younger but won't even look at incels

It is beyond me how they will fuck a wolf's younger but won't even look at incels
women eat bugs but shudder at the thought of an incel looking at her.it's beyond over

Do white females enjoy bestality more or are white households just more likely to have more pets than ethnic ones :waitwhat:

If foids want to kiss dogs they should be treated as such

Women would rather kiss animals than ugly men
To foids, ugly men are lower than animals

I would come out of the bushes and knock this foid out if I saw her doing this with a wolf

Am I the only one that finds this outrageously hot? I get really turned on by making out but I always get jealous of the guy whenever I see it. I don't feel jealous of the wolf so I can get really turned on by this without feeling like a cuck.

It also looks like she's giving a blowjob a few seconds into the make-out session when way her cheek goes in and out.

Am I the only one that finds this outrageously hot? I get really turned on by making out but I always get jealous of the guy whenever I see it. I don't feel jealous of the wolf so I can get really turned on by this without feeling like a cuck.

It also looks like she's giving a blowjob a few seconds into the make-out session when way her cheek goes in and out.
WTF?

Bestiality sympathizer cuck

what the fuck holy shit

insane forward growth snout.

Just accept it bro's. Canines are simply superior to us.

Also @chudur-budur so I read about dogpill tbh and I think I was wrong. Fuck my life.
Look at this

Dogpill is fucking real. How do I cope with this man? I legit feel like vomiting also @tehgymcel420 bro fuck this clown world

Why do you find beastiality hot man come on you're smarter than this

I don't. I'm not attracted to the wolf, I'm subconsciously imaging myself making out with her. It's seeing her doing the actions of making out that I like.

I would argue that if you find making out hot when it's a man and foid, but not when it's a dog and foid, you're partially gay since it's obvious the man being there has some sort of positive effect.

I don't. I'm not attracted to the wolf, I'm subconsciously imaging myself making out with her. It's seeing her doing the actions of making out that I like.

I would argue that if you find making out hot when it's a man and foid, but not when it's a dog and foid, you're partially gay since it's obvious the man being there has some sort of positive effect.
If a women is riding a dildo, do you imagine yourself subconsciously that you're the dildo?

You're a fucking retard and no one wants you on this forum

Also @chudur-budur so I read about dogpill tbh and I think I was wrong. Fuck my life.
Look at this

Dogpill is fucking real. How do I cope with this man? I legit feel like vomiting also @tehgymcel420 bro fuck this clown world
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah because finding making out hot makes me a retard? ok buddy.
ok cool you can imagine yourself as a Chad Siberian Husky fucking a white femoid no shame in that as long as you don't support femoids fucking dogs yourself

theres a difference between fantasy vs reality

ok cool you can imagine yourself as a Chad Siberian Husky fucking a white femoid no shame in that as long as you don't support femoids fucking dogs yourself

theres a difference between fantasy vs reality

No I do't support it, it just triggers the lizard part of my brain that makes me horny.

Look at this

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

This is some idiot tier logic because a woman fucking a dog means that she skipped over all low tier males to fuck an animal, that means she views you as beneath one, so I don't see how anyone rationalizes that as "not as bad" as her fucking another man

Imagine if you cooked food for someone, they look at your plate, then they look over at a bowl filled with dog food, and they choose the dog food over the meal you took time preparing. Think about how ridiculous it would sound for you to say - "we at least she's not eating a meal somebody else prepared" :feelskek:

For every woman that fucks a dog, a low tier male was rejected and denied a chance to engage in sex in place of an animal, you're still getting cucked and its actually worse

Your response just sounds like coping to justify your repressed fetish - "Its not that I'm aroused by this, I'm aroused by this for logical reasons guys, it totally makes sense, this is rational arousal"

This is some idiot tier logic because a woman fucking a dog means that she skipped over all low tier males to fuck an animal, that means she views you as beneath one, so I don't see how anyone rationalizes that as "not as bad" as her fucking another man

Imagine if you cooked food for someone, they look at your plate, then they look over at a bowl filled with dog food, and they choose the dog food over the meal you took time preparing. Think about how ridiculous it would sound for you to say - "we at least she's not eating a meal somebody else prepared" :feelskek:

For every woman that fucks a dog, a low tier male was rejected and denied a chance to engage in sex in place of an animal, you're still getting cucked and its actually worse

Your response just sounds like coping to justify your repressed fetish - "Its not that I'm aroused by this, I'm aroused by this for logical reasons guys, it totally makes sense, this is rational arousal"

Except the dog doesn't enjoy being fucked. When a Stacy fucks a Chad, I am jealous of the Chad because he gets to experience something I never will. With a dog, the dog doesn't experience pleasure, so I don't have to feel jealous, I can cuck-free imagine myself as the dog.

"Dogs don't experience orgasms"

Are you sure you have a MENSA level IQ?

The dog might experience some stimulas but doesn't experience the combination of physical pleasure combined with the hotness of being close to someone of the opposite sex. Dogs aren't attracted sexually to human Stacies so to them it's no different than masturbation. I'm not jealous of people who masturbate, I'm jealous of guys who get to have sex with women they're attracted to.

Just accept it bro's. Canines are simply superior to us.
If you ain't got the knot you don't get the thot
The dog might experience some stimulas but doesn't experience the combination of physical pleasure combined with the hotness of being close to someone of the opposite sex. Dogs aren't attracted sexually to human Stacies so to them it's no different than masturbation. I'm not jealous of people who masturbate, I'm jealous of guys who get to have sex with women they're attracted to.
Is an orgasm not the litres of cum they constantly shoot out their cock? If it wasn't getting no sensation it wouldn't be erect let alone spewing.

seen it, reporsted here 500 times tbh
All dogpill posts are the same 5 videos with everyone saying "it's over, brutal, destroyed, dogs are slaying" and such. Doesn't make them less painful to watch though imo

If you ain't got the knot you don't get the thot

Is an orgasm not the litres of cum they constantly shoot out their cock? If it wasn't getting no sensation it wouldn't be erect let alone spewing.

I'm not jealous of an animal that orgasms. I'm only jealous of Chads who get to orgasm while having sex with Stacies.

I'm not jealous of an animal that orgasms. I'm only jealous of Chads who get to orgasm while having sex with Stacies.
What's the difference? It's still a dick in her pussy attached to something that ain't you. The dog required less effort to get to that point.

The dog might experience some stimulas but doesn't experience the combination of physical pleasure combined with the hotness of being close to someone of the opposite sex

You are moving the goal posts, and this is why you come off as a troll, you make ridiculous statements and then you try to play word games

Your statement was that they don't enjoy being fucked, yet you can likely can find countless videos of dogs mounting women of their own free will and fucking them till orgasm

Now its - "well it isn't combined with X", STFU that wasn't your initial claim

Now I'm done wasting my time on this, because I know for a fact your next response isn't going to be you conceding the argument, you are just going to move the goal post again and say some more BS, so I'll end it here

Dogs aren't attracted sexually to human Stacies so to them it's no different than masturbation

Sure bud, all those vids of dogs, dolphins, etc trying to hump human women means they aren't attracted to females of different species

Seriously think about what you're saying, all these animals on the planet and you think humans are the ONLY SPECIES THAT DEVELOPED SEXUAL PREDILECTIONS TOWARDS OTHER SPECIES?

Either I'm done arguing this, you have to be joking with how you are responding right now