Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogpill Strikes Again: Stacy makes out with Wolf

You are moving the goal posts, and this is why you come off as a troll, you make ridiculous statements and then you try to play word games

Your statement was that they don't enjoy being fucked, yet you can likely can find countless videos of dogs mounting women of their own free will and fucking them till orgasm

Now its - "well it isn't combined with X", STFU that wasn't your initial claim

Now I'm done wasting my time on this, because I know for a fact your next response isn't going to be you conceding the argument, you are just going to move the goal post again and say some more BS, so I'll end it here

Sure bud, all those vids of dogs, dolphins, etc trying to hump human women means they aren't attracted to females of different species

Seriously think about what you're saying, all these animals on the planet and you think humans are the ONLY SPECIES THAT DEVELOPED SEXUAL PREDILECTIONS TOWARDS OTHER SPECIES?

Either I'm done arguing this, you have to be joking with how you are responding right now

Obviously trolling, you knew what i meant and are playing semantics.
What's the difference? It's still a dick in her pussy attached to something that ain't you. The dog required less effort to get to that point.

By that logic we shouldn't care if we're incel because we can always jerk off.

You are moving the goal posts, and this is why you come off as a troll, you make ridiculous statements and then you try to play word games

Your statement was that they don't enjoy being fucked, yet you can likely can find countless videos of dogs mounting women of their own free will and fucking them till orgasm

Now its - "well it isn't combined with X", STFU that wasn't your initial claim

Now I'm done wasting my time on this, because I know for a fact your next response isn't going to be you conceding the argument, you are just going to move the goal post again and say some more BS, so I'll end it here

Sure bud, all those vids of dogs, dolphins, etc trying to hump human women means they aren't attracted to females of different species

Seriously think about what you're saying, all these animals on the planet and you think humans are the ONLY SPECIES THAT DEVELOPED SEXUAL PREDILECTIONS TOWARDS OTHER SPECIES?

Either I'm done arguing this, you have to be joking with how you are responding right now

I dunno why you take him seriously lmfao. This Is the guy who thinks hes smarter than Issac Newton

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

I hate the world.

"silly inkwell, obviously you wont get laid if you dont work on your personality and spend hours and hours improving yourself"

meanwhile foids are fucking dogs...so much for that theory.

What the actual fuck is wrong with white women

Wolves are the Tyrones of dogs