Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dogpill] so 8chan has a doomer board

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Hey German Doomer

your board is right here
Image result for super weenie hut junior

we incels have gone through hell and worse(with foids)

Fapfuel for @Parrtlord

>Doomer
>Talks to girls
Pick one

He sounds like a normalfag who got fucked over by the dogpill, he should come here.

Doomers are nothing more than failed normies

Wtf? This is some extreme normie shit.

>Doomer
>Talks to girls
Pick one
From what I can see the doomer meme is very latent normalfaggotry, on the level of "mentally ill" tumblr girls. It's just WOAH DUDE I'M SO DARK AND EDGY AND DEPRESSED. The meme is that people who unironically think of themselves as this are in their 20s or something, but they are really just tail-end millenials barely in their 20s and zoomers. They post shit like this:

Another thing that makes me think they are mostly zoomers is the "dark" theme they try to have. Their lives clearly aren't that bad so they define themselves with this as if it's something fun you play around with that makes you interesting. This is exactly what gen Xers did, the media self-described doomers worship was almost all produced by gen Xers, it seems to me like half of these people were born to gen Xers as well. Because they can seem edgy and alternative with "retro" stuff due to their peers listening to xxxtentacion, the culture of their parents' time is seems both desirable and easy to appropriate.

They are begging to be part of an arbitrarily-defined tumblr girl-tier herd. The first time I saw somebody talking about doomers unironically, on 4chan I think, they were saying that it was crazy that subcultures had disappeared with the rise of social media but now reappeared in 2019. Ah yes, subcultures are being created around forced meme wojack edits. There's people on the doomer board talking about how their subculture is "hard to define" but bla bla bla bla 10 sentences (of which maybe one lacks the word me or I). There's people asking the board whether their taste in architecture makes them a doomer, or whether being a doomer makes them like their taste in architecture. Am I part of the in-group teehee, or do I just belong to the in-group? In gen-X fashion typical of actual real life gen Xers that I know in real life, they will claim not to care about anything while caring hugely about the fact they don't care (they bring it up constantly) and will claim they are more miserable than they are because they seem to relish in having pretend misery. It's built around a fucking wojack variation though, these aren't gen-Xers but instead their retarded (gen-X parenting doesn't help) spawn LARPing as them in the most agonisingly vicariously embarrassing way possible.

It's all the same few dozen people at most posting, and the BO seems to be an actual narcissist or some other cluster b retard (as in posts constantly about me me me me, talks about how much he sucks for validation teehee and the other users worship him). Shit board, the only reason it's so high up on 8chan is because of how hard they're circlejerking currently.

From what I can see the doomer meme is very latent normalfaggotry, on the level of "mentally ill" tumblr girls. It's just WOAH DUDE I'M SO DARK AND EDGY AND DEPRESSED. The meme is that people who unironically think of themselves as this are in their 20s or something, but they are really just tail-end millenials barely in their 20s and zoomers. They post shit like this:
View attachment 123431
Another thing that makes me think they are mostly zoomers is the "dark" theme they try to have. Their lives clearly aren't that bad so they define themselves with this as if it's something fun you play around with that makes you interesting. This is exactly what gen Xers did, the media self-described doomers worship was almost all produced by gen Xers, it seems to me like half of these people were born to gen Xers as well. Because they can seem edgy and alternative with "retro" stuff due to their peers listening to xxxtentacion, the culture of their parents' time is seems both desirable and easy to appropriate.

They are begging to be part of an arbitrarily-defined tumblr girl-tier herd. The first time I saw somebody talking about doomers unironically, on 4chan I think, they were saying that it was crazy that subcultures had disappeared with the rise of social media but now reappeared in 2019. Ah yes, subcultures are being created around forced meme wojack edits. There's people on the doomer board talking about how their subculture is "hard to define" but bla bla bla bla 10 sentences (of which maybe one lacks the word me or I). There's people asking the board whether their taste in architecture makes them a doomer, or whether being a doomer makes them like their taste in architecture. Am I part of the in-group teehee, or do I just belong to the in-group? In gen-X fashion typical of actual real life gen Xers that I know in real life, they will claim not to care about anything while caring hugely about the fact they don't care (they bring it up constantly) and will claim they are more miserable than they are because they seem to relish in having pretend misery. It's built around a fucking wojack variation though, these aren't gen-Xers but instead their retarded (gen-X parenting doesn't help) spawn LARPing as them in the most agonisingly vicariously embarrassing way possible.

It's all the same few dozen people at most posting, and the BO seems to be an actual narcissist or some other cluster b retard (as in posts constantly about me me me me, talks about how much he sucks for validation teehee and the other users worship him). Shit board, the only reason it's so high up on 8chan is because of how hard they're circlejerking currently.

I read that and I feel sorry for you for the fact that you've expended so much thought on these idiots.

(You're right of course btw.)

He's not even failed. He's just a normie that likes the doomer meme. A few years ago NEET was all the rage, so many NEETs that went to college and worked not sure how that works out.
Normies ruin everything they touch

They post shit like this:
You should reply with this:
iu

But yeah, I always thought it was weird that that board suddenly popped up since 8ch already has a well-established /r9k/ board (which is nothing like its 4ch counterpart for those wondering) where people already talked about subjects like depression and living a meaningless life in your 20s. So I'm guessing that /doomer/ is mainly populated by normalfags from 4chan who think /r9k/ is too slow, a common complaint from 4chan crossposters.
8chan has generally decreased in quality ever since it got mentioned in mainstream media and FBI agents started posting there. I haven't posted or even lurked there in ages.