Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [dogpill] My family is trying to get a dog. How do I stop this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Thanks. Will take note on this

My Mother and sibling are allergic to cats JFL.

I dont want a cat anyway because its an animal and I hate all animals
Apparently, there is a cure to being allergic to cats.

Either become the dog they want or move out :feelsseriously:

HA! I like the way you think, but this seems wrong depending on the dog.
If it's a big dog, the chocolate might not affect it and would you want to deal with a big sick ugly dog waiting for it to die? They might also bring it to the vet and find chocolate in the system and they could pinpoint to the only person who don't want the dog in the house and find out you're the culprit.
True that’s why it would be good if it was a small dog. If it is a bigger one then you could take it for a walk then release it into the wild and say it ran away

You can't. I don't know why you hate dogs though, they can be good bros, certainly better than people.

Lucky guy. If I suggested getting a dog to parents they'd shut me down real quick. Most likely you will come to love the dog.

If not you can always call ricecels here to your home for a dinner party.

Lucky guy. If I suggested getting a dog to parents they'd shut me down real quick. Most likely you will come to love the dog.

If not you can always call ricecels here to your home for a dinner party.
Why did your parents firmly tell you that they dont want a dog?

Tell me please. I need more arguments against dogs and bad things about dogs to say to my parents

Get a passive dog. there are lazy dog breeds, choose them, many of em are too lazy to fuck foids and cause problems. as you can't convince em to not get one, you can have em compromise and get a lazy brred

Why did your parents firmly tell you that they dont want a dog?

Tell me please. I need more arguments against dogs and bad things about dogs to say to my parents
Its not that they firmly refused but our home is small. And parents told me that they won't be responsible for it at all. You gotta train it to piss and shit when taken outside. You gotta clean its piss, shit and hair inside home. Clean and bath it. Feed him. Mom knew it would fall on her so she refused outright.

Don't worry anyway, if reddit stories are to be believed, you will eventually love the animal

Don't worry anyway, if reddit stories are to be believed, you will eventually love the animal

Those I'm sure coming from people who didn't downright hate the animal to begin with. The amount of dogs I've been around since I was small and to this day I hate the ugly things.
I felt more when fish, frogs, turtles, cats, snakes die than the dogs I've seen die.

Fuck dogs (which I know foids would like to do).

Have you ever had own a dog before? Honestly they are pretty fun and friendly. I love them because they don't care if my face is ugly or not. They just love you for what you are.
can't believe you post here too lmao

Inb4 the dog cucks your dad. Brutal dogpill

Get a female dog and pound her like no tomorrow.

@Colvin76 I would get a birb (preferably macaw) rather than a dog though my mom loves Huskies and Golden Retrievers A LOT.

I absolutely hate uncaged Pets or any kind of animal. I've complained many times with my parents and they're still going through with it even after I told them I literally hate animals.

I'm getting really desperate to stop this and this is extremely bothering me.

Should I just tell them I'll suicide if they keep a dog in the house or is that too extreme?
same dont like

I've complained many times with my parents and they're still going through with it
OP's mom confirmed to be dogfucker
OP's dad likes to watch

Should I just tell them I'll suicide if they keep a dog in the house or is that too extreme?
LMAO they'll just post "nothing was lost" on reddit and the dog will effortlessly take your place. Bad idea tbh, just feed the dog botulinum toxin instead. No tbh don't, not the dogs fault foids want the dog dick, threaten them with a gun maybe?

LMAO they'll just post "nothing was lost" on reddit and the dog will effortlessly take your place. Bad idea tbh, just feed the dog botulinum toxin instead. No tbh don't, not the dogs fault foids want the dog dick, threaten them with a gun maybe?
My family doesnt own any guns :feelsbadman:.

Also where can I find Bothulinum toxin? Will I need to find it on some dark web wbesite

:feelsseriously: Thats a fucking video game cartoon animation.

That shit is not real life

Its inspo

Like when I post anime physiques as my goals

Its inspo

Like when I post anime physiques as my goals
Cool thats your thing, good for you.

However, I'm personally not into copying cartoon animations and thinking theyre real life. Im sure most of the forum agrees with me as well.

Just tell them you'll fuck it.

Use the dog as a way to attract foids when you approach.

My family doesnt own any guns :feelsbadman:.
It's over. American without guns is like a russian without vodka, never even began for you bro.
Also where can I find Bothulinum toxin? Will I need to find it on some dark web website.
JFL I don't know sorry brocel, finding it in therapeutic concentrations is easy but if you want to kill people with it I think you have to create a laboratory on your own and encourage the bacteria to ejaculate the concentrated toxin all on your own unless you can get a job at a bioweapons lab. Mogs me if you do, and I've never seen botulinum at any deep web markets I've ever been at, ngl.

I don't like dogs either

It's over. American without guns is like a russian without vodka, never even began for you bro.

JFL I don't know sorry brocel, finding it in therapeutic concentrations is easy but if you want to kill people with it I think you have to create a laboratory on your own and encourage the bacteria to ejaculate the concentrated toxin all on your own unless you can get a job at a bioweapons lab. Mogs me if you do, and I've never seen botulinum at any deep web markets I've ever been at, ngl.
I'm too low IQ to work ar a bioweapons lab, ngl

Animals like cats and dogs use to be ugly people's best friends. They are cool. But I wouldn't take them because I hate it to have hair everywhere and licking me with the tongue they licked their asses before and stuff.

did you get dog yet
It came a few weeks ago.

It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be ngl. the dog is only allowed in one area of the house.

Before, I thought the dog would be everywhere, but I'm glad thats not the case

do you have a sister?

Is it true that dogs naturally bark at black people? Blackpill if true

Get a female. Do the reverse dogpill.

i hate animals, cats are fine as long as they dont approach me but i hate dogs. They bother you and lick you like i just cant. I prefer to be alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back