Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [dogpill] My family is trying to get a dog. How do I stop this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I absolutely hate uncaged Pets or any kind of animal. I've complained many times with my parents and they're still going through with it even after I told them I literally hate animals.

I'm getting really desperate to stop this and this is extremely bothering me.

Should I just tell them I'll suicide if they keep a dog in the house or is that too extreme?

Why are they so dead set on getting a dog I thought that was a crakkker trait tbh

Tell them you don't want it to dirty everything and lick your legs etc.

tell them that you're allergic to them unless they already know you aren't

I literally hate animals.
402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Why are they so dead set on getting a dog I thought that was a crakkker trait tbh
Because my younger sibling wants one and doesnt care how it will affect anyone else in the house.

Tell them you don't want it to dirty everything and lick your legs etc.
I already said this.

tell them that you're allergic to them unless they already know you aren't
They already know I'm not allergic.

I think what I'll do is that I'll just say that having a Dog in the house 24/7 would be detremental to my mental health and will make me suicide. Or something like that.

Last edited:
So your family is part white? As it's usually white people that's dead set in getting those ugly dogs.

Have you ever had own a dog before? Honestly they are pretty fun and friendly. I love them because they don't care if my face is ugly or not. They just love you for what you are.

You should wait till they get a dog. Then feed it chocolate or put it in its food

Vote for Asian immigration so they will eat your dog

if you have no choice make sure it's a guard dog, in case things go to shit in the US, which they probably will.

You should wait till they get a dog. Then feed it chocolate or put it in its food
OP don't do this.

Just say you don't want a dog. Tell them you won't look after it if they get one or be responsible for the dog in any way.

So your family is part white? As it's usually white people that's dead set in getting those ugly dogs.
No my family is black lol. But we are somewhat light-skin though.

Have you ever had own a dog before? Honestly they are pretty fun and friendly. I love them because they don't care if my face is ugly or not. They just love you for what you are.
Not when you have a basement full of thousands of dollars spent on Gaming equipment and thousands of dollars spent on HomeGym equipment (some of that I paid for).

If a dog destorys any of it, I will lose my fucking shit and kill it myself (in super smash bros ultimate).

Also I'm pretty sure dogs hate me. I remember whenever I would walk near someones dog, they would always bark at me (the dog) and shit like that.

Would be based if it wasn't for cucked "animal rights :soy:" laws.
tell them you just feel really uncomfortable with an animal specifically dog in your presence, you don’t want him ruining your things, you don’t want to take care and look after a pet.

OP don't do this.

Just say you don't want a dog. Tell them you won't look after it if they get one or be responsible for the dog in any way.
Literally this is what I always tell them and they still insist on getting a dog :feels:.

convince them to get a cat instead maby

You are black bro don't worry about the dogpill. Dogpill only affects whites like @BummerDrummer imagine Bummers mom wanting a dog now that would be suicidefuel :lul: :kys::feelsrope:

HA! I like the way you think, but this seems wrong depending on the dog.
If it's a big dog, the chocolate might not affect it and would you want to deal with a big sick ugly dog waiting for it to die? They might also bring it to the vet and find chocolate in the system and they could pinpoint to the only person who don't want the dog in the house and find out you're the culprit.

Dude what the fuck?

So the only thing that's keeping you from hurting an innocent animal is the law?
It's a fucking dog man.

You are black bro don't worry about the dogpill. Dogpill only affects whites like @BummerDrummer imagine Bummers mom wanting a dog now that would be suicidefuel :lul: :kys::feelsrope:
[dogpill] was added just so that this thread wouldn't get moved to off topic.

I just dont want some stupid dog in my house keeping me awake at night, peeing and pooing everywhere, and destroying my equipment.

So the only thing that's keeping you from hurting an innocent animal is the law?
It's this line of thinking that has resulted in so much degeneracy

"Phuck da police"
"Yh me and my gang niggaz pop caps in them mofacking cops"

Make a ricecel friend :feelshaha:

I also fucking despise animals, including dogs. I don't know what all the fuss about those animals is.

I also fucking despise animals, including dogs. I don't know what all the fuss about those animals is.
It needs to be fucking illegal to own a pet unless you have it prescribed for LEGIT medical reasons like Blindness, allergies, and so on.

I'm sure there are so many unhappy brocels out there forced to have pets in their house just because some crazy nutcase in his family wants one.

I absolutely hate animals. I really should go out Hunting one day just for the fun of it.

I absolutely hate uncaged Pets or any kind of animal. I've complained many times with my parents and they're still going through with it even after I told them I literally hate animals.

Should I just tell them I'll suicide if they keep a dog in the house or is that too extreme?
Show them the dogpill

It needs to be fucking illegal to own a pet unless you have it prescribed for LEGIT medical reasons like Blindness, allergies, and so on.

I'm sure there are so many unhappy brocels out there forced to have pets in their house just because some crazy nutcase in his family wants one.

I absolutely hate animals. I really should go out Hunting one day just for the fun of it.
Hit me up when you start that.

Move out, you're 18 for fucks sake.

It's a fucking dog man.
A dog and any other animal is as deserving of a decent life and to be free from harm as any human.

This is legitimately evil.

Animals are usually better than people. They don't "despise" indiscriminately unlike humans.

I would love to have a dog:feelscry:

I'll be going to community college soon (not living on campus) and obviously wont be able to get a job during that time.
That's not obvious at all. That's by choice. So if you stick to that choice, and your parents get a dog, you should just man up.

That's not obvious at all. That's by choice. So if you stick to that choice, and your parents get a dog, you should just man up.
No they're making me go to community college. If I didn't go I'd be homeless and dead.

Just give up and start dogproofing your spaces and items.

No they're making me go to community college. If I didn't go I'd be homeless and dead.
It's not obvious because you can combine that with work.

Getting a dog will be worth it. You can put pics of it on your tinder and get bitches wanting to fuck.

It's not obvious because you can combine that with work.
JFL if you think a minimum wage part-time is enough to live on the expensive as fuck appartments in my city :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Low IQ as fuck.

Also this "man up" shit is making you sound like a feminist anti-male pro-female inflitrator. I should have stopped talking with your BS right there. I know 100% you wouldnt say that if I was a foid. Nice double standard bro. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

at least make them get a bitch dog, like Boston Terrier, Golden Retriever, or a beagle, you better not get a husky or a rottweiler, especially not rottweiler, rottweilers are tyrones, all the black hoodrats will come to pat him touch him while you stand like a cuck, it's brutal.

@Sparrow's Song
@Colvin76
Tell them that the money they spend on vet bills and dog food should be going towards your surgery or tell them you're sexually attracted to dogs and might rape it.

i wouldn't mind a dog tbh

Your mom will be getting fucked by a dog soon and theres nothing you can do to stop it

@Colvin76
Tell them that the money they spend on vet bills and dog food should be going towards your surgery or tell them you're sexually attracted to dogs and might rape it.
I'm not planning on having surgery.
@Colvin76
you're sexually attracted to dogs and might rape it.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL.

Seriously though, maybe I could say that I'll feed it chocolate when they aren't looking? Something like that?

dogs are fine bro, if anything a cat is more likely to fuckup your shit, i know cats like sitting on top people's PC towers.

The dogpill is inevitable

I'm not planning on having surgery.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL.

Seriously though, maybe I could say that I'll feed it chocolate when they aren't looking? Something like that?
You're not planning on surgery???
When a truecel isn't planning on surgery... the only other plan is the bus...
BRUTAL
We'll honor you.

Make therm feel like the dog will be in danger, let them walk in on you watching ricecels eating dogs on liveleak.

You're not planning on surgery???
When a truecel isn't planning on surgery... the only other plan is the bus...
BRUTAL
We'll honor you.
:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Make therm feel like the dog will be in danger, let them walk in on you watching ricecels eating dogs on liveleak.
This is BASED AS FUCK. Where can I find sites that have dogs being eaten and violence against dogs?

:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

This is BASED AS FUCK. Where can I find sites that have dogs being eaten and violence against dogs?
I'm not sure but bestgore and liveleak would be the first places I would look.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back