Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill legend tied to a place with massive pedo conspiracy lore in its history

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Kek:feelshaha:. I've been watching this creepy video about this insane pedo case:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUq-hesTHUA

So, I decided to read more about this, I found the Wikipedia page about the two islands the northern one of which this had happened at, I scrolled down a bit to read something about the indigenous people there and their stories... and I found this:feelskek:.

One such story is "Anishinaabe ikwewizens miinawaa do animookaadjiinmon / The Story of the Young Anishinaabe Woman and Her Dog".[22] This story tells of a young Anishinaabe woman who comes of age and is told to seek her sacred vision. After 10 days, she comes back to the village knowing her sacred vision and eventually the young woman runs away with her dog. The young woman finds an abandoned island and mates with her dog and has dog/human hybrid children.
Eventually, some Anishinaabe warriors come across her island finding the woman, her spouse-dog and their dog/human children. The Anishinaabe warriors go back to their village and tell the woman's older brother about his sister. The brother goes and kills his sister and her family. The Anishinaabe outlaw animal / human marriage because of this woman as well as name two islands after the woman and her dog husband, animookaadjiinon, though the name has been changed in English to North and South Fox Islands.

Won't lie, this had me laughing:feelshaha:. I mean, what's the actual chance that a place with a legend like this tied to it would also just so happen to be the scene of one of the most mysterious and creepiest pedo ring cases in the last few decades? Whoever is behind this simulation isn't even trying mang:feelskek:.

This does make sense as a degenerate island would have all the wickedness occur on it