Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dogpill is the most brutal pill

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
I literally can't think of anything more brutal than that foids would rather have sex with an animal than with a human, just because the former is "handsome" and the latter isn't. The "dogpill" of course is just a particular case of "animalpill," because there are other animals foids don't mind having sex with, and "animalpill" for other animals is no less brutal.

Can you think of anything more brutal?

There are videos on obscure websites of women literally raping dogs and horses

Dogs are not "handsome" they are just wild beasts who can't speak which is why normies have dogs in the first place. Dogs can't tell them how shitty they are.

Dogs are not "handsome" they are just wild beasts who can't speak which is why normies have dogs in the first place. Dogs can't tell them how shitty they are.

It never began for humancels.

Tbh gotta agree. Maybe we even have someone like that on this forum lol.
Just imagine that, you are a chad/chadlite, you get a foid into your bed and the shee sees your 3''/4'' penis, laughs and leaves.

Thats brutal women hate us all

It's just because dogs have bigger dicks and foids can't get pregnant from them. DISGUSTS me to oblivion that toilets even think of doing this thing to animals, these are the same women that campaign for LGBT and women's rights :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: please no more dogpill stuff on this forum.... I'm gonna rope because of this one day

I literally can't think of anything more brutal than that foids would rather have sex with an animal than with a human, just because the former is "handsome" and the latter isn't. The "dogpill" of course is just a particular case of "animalpill," because there are other animals foids don't mind having sex with, and "animalpill" for other animals is no less brutal.

Women are filth

just become a dog theory

I hope putin fires his nukes without a specific target

No, it’s still so shocking that foids would rather fuck dogs then sub 7 men.
Dogs mog icels to oblivion

^ Like why the fuck would you own an animal that mogs you like that? You think it gives you power cause you "own" it? It'd be like me letting a chad have one of my rentals for free and giving him free food on top. Does it give me power over him? Maybe to some extent. But fact is chad would get way more women into MY house than I could even imagine.

Dogs mog icels to oblivion

View attachment 1100178
^ Like why the fuck would you own an animal that mogs you like that? You think it gives you power cause you "own" it? It'd be like me letting a chad have one of my rentals for free and giving him free food on top. Does it give me power over him? Maybe to some extent. But fact is chad would get way more women into MY house than I could even imagine.
Exactly.

I can.

The most brutal fact I can think of is the fact that most males prefer to shower foids with resources, security and attention instead of becoming Marxist-Rodgerist revolutionaries and seizing the means of reproduction.

By assuming a dog avatar my chances of ascension have gone up 1000%
Now time to find white woman... :feelsdevil: