Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogpill is the most brutal pill

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Domesticating the canis lupus aka wolf was the worst mistake men ever made. Ever since that dreadful day foids and hounds have been going at it behind our backs, betraying our trust and laying with the beast. BEYOND BRUTAL!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even if women aren't fucking the mans best friend, they are using dogs as a substitute for men and for children. That single lady you know who has that big dog? The dog is her boyfriend and she likes the dogs big mogger frame. Women like to be overpowered by the hairy beast. If the dog is small, the dog acts as a substitute for a baby. These women admit it themselves by calling these little hairy critters FUR BABIES. FUR FUCKING BABIES THE WOMEN ARE ADMITTING THAT ITS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A HUMAN CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck these foids yo.

Dogs are evil, they also transmit rabies
Disclaimer: I AM NOT CONDONING ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE AGAINST DOGS OR ANIMALS OR ANY LIVING BEING, THIS IS SIMPLY MY POINT OF VIEW

Dogs are evil, they also transmit rabies
Disclaimer: I AM NOT CONDONING ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE AGAINST DOGS OR ANIMALS OR ANY LIVING BEING, THIS IS SIMPLY MY POINT OF VIEW
gaycel afraid of getting rabie

gimme that rabie bitch, I will bite every foid's ass within a mile radius

One of the most fucked up things to accept is that there's dogs out there getting what I can't, what most men can't. I once saw a video of my dream ideal girl, goth big tits, lace clothing... Could have any guy, but gets beasted by a fucking ugly dog.... What the hell....
I can't get a date.. ever, can't ever even have legitimate conversations with females on a friend level, am human, yet females dress up in thigh highs with hot bodies but let disgusting dogs fck them. How do you cope with this shit

Agepill is the worst.

Ban females from having dogs

Can´t wait for Weimar to collapse.

Domesticating the canis lupus aka wolf was the worst mistake men ever made. Ever since that dreadful day foids and hounds have been going at it behind our backs, betraying our trust and laying with the beast. BEYOND BRUTAL!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even if women aren't fucking the mans best friend, they are using dogs as a substitute for men and for children. That single lady you know who has that big dog? The dog is her boyfriend and she likes the dogs big mogger frame. Women like to be overpowered by the hairy beast. If the dog is small, the dog acts as a substitute for a baby. These women admit it themselves by calling these little hairy critters FUR BABIES. FUR FUCKING BABIES THE WOMEN ARE ADMITTING THAT ITS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A HUMAN CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck these foids yo.
I have a cat, it's also a little fur ball with claws and teeth

i think dogs are cool animals but the fact that 99% women in this world would rather be fucked by a dog than by me is both hilarious and brutal :feelskek::feelsrope:
true say droogie :feelshaha: