Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DOGPILL Is Real

reminder that dogs are more sexually attractive then many men.

20190916 152757

Not all though, Just the foids

Dogpill is one of the pills that bind our universe together

Meanwhile she won't even hug an ethnic.

WHAT THE FUCK MY EYES ASKLJDKLASJDLKASJDKLASJDOIQWEHJUIONDFJKGNHDJKFHGJKNVJKNARVGN OG MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

jesus christ what the fug? half of the dogs i know literally eat their own shit and shit of other dogs. and they never clean their teeth. and she inserted his tongue in her mouth? LOL. its like kissing a homeless who didnt wash himself for months or years

lets not forger its also zoophilia

Umm sweaty she's just expressing her sexual freedom, inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Every time I see a foid walking a dog I'm going to think she fucks with it

Disgusting tbh

There are dogs out there who mogg the forum in success with girls

Dogpill is like cosmic wave radiation, literally there is no way to escape it.

I understand it's the hardest pill to swallow. But if you can't take it through your mouth, you can always administer it through your butt-hole. You must take the dogpill. Dogpill will liberate you from the bondage and you will achieve nirvana.

anyone got the video?forgot to download it yesterday

JFL at the tards that still think the Dog Pill is just a meme

I mean those dogs eat the shit from other animals and have often worms. And those worm eggs are on their tounge so when they suck their tounge they possibly get infected and those worms live then in their body they even crawl through the bloodvessels and even the brain gl.