Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogpill in Turkey

Zeu5

Zeu5

Greycel
In the last few months, laws against stray dogs, one of Turkey's biggest problems, have been discussed and two groups have been formed.

In the last year, stray dogs have killed hundreds of children in Turkey and people are tired of this situation, but some WOMEN in high heels opposed this situation and defended stray animals and continue to defend them.

In the last few months, laws against stray dogs, one of Turkey's biggest problems, have been discussed and two groups have been formed.

In the last year, stray dogs have killed hundreds of children in Turkey and people are tired of this situation, but some WOMEN in high heels opposed this situation and defended stray animals and continue to defend them.
brutal.its over for turkcels:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Based off this and according to our resident mentally ill roachcel, I guess roach foids are now fucking bugmen or dogs

We used to occasionally have stray dog problems. They don't last very long...

Turks are dogpilled? Brutal

Ofc turkey

Women worship the knot

I saw a TikTok video that Istanbul has a lot of stray cats.