Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dogpill guides.

Tyronepill VS Dogpill.

• Tyronepill

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Dogpill

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
I thought this was a guide on how to dogmaxx. Reported for clickbait

The dog-pill is hard to swallow. I wasn't even aware people actually did this.

tf is the tyrone pill? isn't that just basic blackpill 101?
The dog-pill is hard to swallow. I wasn't even aware people actually did this.

I'm truly hate this community. I spend a couple weeks away from this site and come back to over 50 dogpills/dickpills from @Ritalincel @Insomniac and @SoyUnPerdedor. VAN FUEL TBH :woke:

I'm truly hate this community. I spend a couple weeks away from this site and come back to over 50 dogpills/dickpills from @Ritalincel @Insomniac and @SoyUnPerdedor. VAN FUEL TBH :woke:
where have you been boyo? January is now the annual Dogpill History Month. as declared by @chudur-budur

would have been better to be born a dog than an incel. At least dogs get human pussy sometimes

Is this just a meme or really legit? Im a bit retarded.
My friends were talking about a popular video in my country today. It was a stacy giving a blowjob to a dog. His dick was smaller than my finger but pulled a really big load of cum and she played with it in her mouth. It was fucking degenerate and disgusting. I could smell that nasty shit through my screen.