Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dogpill fucked me up today in Bus

T

timikellner

Banned
-
After the dogpill there is no escape, at the moment i use a bus to go home

Here in this bus, there is a white Goddess with her dog, the dog sits side by side with the Foid and ...

In front of me the foid kiss her dog on his mouth wtf and the dog lick her face ...

And she touche him in a way like she love her dog so bad, she stroke his ass , and the dog lying near her Pussy.

This girl would never touch me like this

Mogged by a dog in 2019

People are starting to say that even Chad's are mogged by dogs. Might be true. Go check tinder foid bios.

The dogpill chewed me

Okay, what the absolute state of fuck

Foids should be killed. This is disgusting. Dogs are innocent and foids are trying to ruin that

Dogpill is as disturbing as racepill.

I dont know what is worst, if it is to imagine if i were white i wouldnt be posting here or if i were a dog i would be having sex with human females.

Maybe it was a female dog though.

626BB667 4CCA 4493 A9F4 70AC6145A797

Is being mogged by a dog worse than mogged by a human? Idc either way really, Chads and dogs have been good to me

The pitbullpill mauled me.

Here in this bus, there is a white Goddess with her dog, the dog sits side by side with the Foid and ...

In front of me the foid kiss her dog on his mouth wtf and the dog lick her face ...
no.fucking.way.

I dont know what is worst, if it is to imagine if i were white i wouldnt be posting here or if i were a dog i would be having sex with human females.
sigworthy tbhtbh

White whores and dogs. nothing new.

Should have confronted her
>OP confronts her
>OP gets thrown in jail for a decade and gets raped everyday by tyrone for "sexual harassment"

Dogpill is as disturbing as racepill.

Cope.

Whitecels exist. Dogcels don't exist.

Have you seen a dogcel venting about shit on this forum ? I bet not. Mark my word boyo. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

After the dogpill there is no escape, at the moment i use a bus to go home

And she touche him in a way like she love her dog so bad, she stroke his ass , and the dog lying near her Pussy.

This girl would never touch me like this

Mogged by a dog in 2019

doges and whores deserve another ER