Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dogpill: foid vs moid edition

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I randomly found these articles while looking for something actually useful.

Being curious i looked at the first article.... I mean really. It was so outrageous... I just had to click it.

A foid getting fucked OUTSIDE by her dog! Who casually said hello to the cops as she played with the dog penis... She's treated like a innocent victim. Needing help and forgiveness. A innocent Angel in need of prayer...

At the end of that story is a fresh link to a man fucking his dog... INSIDE HIS HOME and a foid LOOKED THROUGH HIS WINDOW and called the cops on him... TWICE! (you would think he would learn how to close his curtains better by now.)

Same "newspaper" (website thing), yet the tone was far different. Dude was disgusting and evil worthy of serious jail time, but the gal was a sinner in need of forgiveness!

The difference of attitudes for the two similar crimes are bizzare. OUTSIDE (blatant) dog fucker gets forgiven. INSIDE (discrete) dog fucker gets years in jail... What about the sanity? I suggest that their both crazy and in need of some help of whatever kind might work... (Idk) or both should be jailed....

Nobody should fuck dogs! Robots? Sexbots? Well that's different. Less creepy and unhealthy.

Either way, its all just shit. I'm just noticing the blatant coddling that bitches get.

Oh yeah... Voyeur gal never got called out on her illegal bedroom peeping activities! Last i heard that was a crime too... But maybe it's only a crime if a man does it?

Inb4 ban all pitbulls!

Last edited:
We don't use fem"cel" language here

Truly biased news. This is what (((they))) have done. No sympathy for men but always for whores.

It's going to become normal for foids to fuck dogs, but god forbid a man gets a piece of sillicone that is a bit undersized.

Truly biased news. This is what (((they))) have done. No sympathy for men but always for whores.
foid CHOOSES to fuck her dog, no one cares
man HAS to fuck his dog out of desperation for sex, 15 years in prison and branded as a monster

foid CHOOSES to fuck her dog, no one cares
man HAS to fuck his dog out of desperation for sex, 15 years in prison and branded as a monster
it's truly insane. the dog's life span is less than 10 years and yet the man gets imprisoned for 10+. society hates men too much

Take notes IncelTears, take notes yOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT.

Fem"cel" = Chadsexual cumrag
Yeah... I did the title like that because of it being the same website but the only real difference of the stories was the sexes..

Now even men want to fuck dogs. Dogpill destroyed me beyond belief.

It's like 2 shaves with the same razor, regular & 'boy you just itching to die huh".
It's going to become normal for foids to fuck dogs, but god forbid a man gets a piece of sillicone that is a bit undersized.
Gotta protect the community, oh mah gawd get that doll away from him. Now he's going after living things, much better.

Words2_live_bye

Last edited:
Of course the toilet uses "bipolar" as an excuse for her actions, is there a single toilet in the world that isn't bipolar nowadays?

Of course the toilet uses "bipolar" as an excuse for her actions, is there a single toilet in the world that isn't bipolar nowadays?
Well, that's a big yes and no.

fuarkk dogpilled again

its already normal for foids to fuck dogs. why do you think as soon as they move out they all get huskys?

its already normal for foids to fuck dogs. why do you think as soon as they move out they all get huskys?
This was a pitbull post bro!

Take that blueeyed husky talk elsewhere!! ( the mogging is too great)

This was a pitbull post bro!

Take that blueeyed husky talk elsewhere!! ( the mogging is too great)
pitbulls shld b banned

Chad dog strikes again

Women’s rights are a joke. They consist of “if you don’t allow me and are forbidden from judging me for (insert disgusting sexual act here) then you are a misogynist”.