Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill dogpill + discord pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
foids always get a lot of attention on discord and they get special roles for literally just being in the server

have u guys noticed that foids always use a selfie or a body pic of themselves as their pfp?

also here's more proof of the dogpill: https://gyazo.com/a42a617d08964a58c8b42d58af2786ff

To all the cucks thinking they have a chance to ascend with a foid through discord:

No, it will never happen. She is manipulating you emotionally to make you simp for her and sometimes get you to buy her discord nitro. No one who uses discord gets fucking pussy.

Foids must look for chad's attention everywhere.

Oh yes also, simps who give them free dopamine.

IMG 20211128 021303

[UWSL] No one who uses discord gets fucking pussy.[/UWSL]

To all the cucks thinking they have a chance to ascend with a foid through discord:

No, it will never happen. She is manipulating you emotionally to make you simp for her and sometimes get you to buy her discord nitro. No one who uses discord gets fucking pussy.
I doubt it. I'm on a discord server where people tends to cope about relationships and stuff. You may be surprised how many foids are emotionally destroyed venting just because chad ignored/played with them. Not even IRL.

looksmaxx.me's discord has a girl that everybody simps for 24/7

most pathetic discord I have ever seen

I doubt it. I'm on a discord server where people tends to cope about relationships and stuff. You may be surprised how many foids are emotionally destroyed venting just because chad ignored/played with them. Not even IRL.
>chad
>discord:feelshaha:

looksmaxx.me's discord has a girl that everybody simps for 24/7

most pathetic discord I have ever seen
I've come across that foid before. I'm 99% sure she has daddy issues, she fucking doxxed everyone who sent their pics and got like half of the simps to buy her nitro

A cunt with a woman avatar randomly added me on some WoW discord, blocked the bitch instantly with no words! :blackpill:

I used to sow discord

>chad
>discord:feelshaha:

I've come across that foid before. I'm 99% sure she has daddy issues, she fucking doxxed everyone who sent their pics and got like half of the simps to buy her nitro
that could be a tranny larping

I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE