Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill deniers be like

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/DavidFutrelle/status/1078418897450254337?t=NIaF8afxMBARsUJFw1y6iA&s=19
6dr7ft8ygi9uho0ipo e1531099182409

"
By David Futrelle

Considering how little they actually ever talk to the, er, “femoids” that they constantly obsess over, it’s kind of remarkable how confident so-called “involuntary celibates” are that they understand the secret desires of women better than women themselves do.
"

Case in point: A thread on the Incels.me forum today devoted to discussing the proposition that “Women like animals proportionate to how big the animals dick is. Women do not care about small dick animals.”

Attachments

• C-1mSnKWsAEZPEv-e1531098812683.jpg
    C-1mSnKWsAEZPEv-e1531098812683.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 47
Why did you post an archive link when the post is still online

Also crazy to see that .is used to have ads, never knew that

is he getting any foids?
He looks like the typical inceltears nu-male. The type who says "My wife thinks I'm a Chad!" meanwhile he is betabuxxing his bald spot off and if he lost his job then his wife would leave him in under a millisecond

He's probably coping since his wife shags the dog

Consistent with this result, women responded genitally to bonobo copulation, whereas men did not.