Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill denier in ban appeals coping hard

"Canadian" rainbow "money" is worthless to even wipe your ass with anyway. Greenbacks are where its at.
Bitcoin is probably depreciating slower so fuck all our paper

I don't know if K9Otaku is really an infiltrator especially since he's a 2019cel so he's been here for a while.
In addition to what @Fat Link said, there were subtle hints. He claims to be a Japanese ricecel living in the UK, but if you know something about the Japs, you'd know they look down on otakus, so his choice of username is odd. Then there's the fact that there's K9 in the name and that the hill he choose to die on was about the dog pill. It was as if the stars aligned when he played his hand and exposed himself.

There are other clues too, but I won't get into them here.

Let them have that arguement. Sure, they can still be bluepilled but that doesn't mean they aren't incel.

What next, we let literal retards remain here too?

Nevermind it's basically what you've already suggested.

What next, we let literal retards remain here too?

Nevermind it's basically what you've already suggested.
You're a "Canadian" so your opinion doesn't matter.

In addition to what @Fat Link said, there were subtle hints. He claims to be a Japanese ricecel living in the UK, but if you know something about the Japs, you'd know they look down on otakus, so his choice of username is odd. Then there's the fact that there's K9 in the name and that the hill he choose to die on was about the dog pill. It was as if the stars aligned when he played his hand and exposed himself.

There are other clues too, but I won't get into them here.
Incredibly high IQ analysis :feelswhere:

Lol dogs cant get a hard on unless they smell a bitch in heat. That's why the other day i saw a old woman petting a dog and it was going nuts trying to hump her and i could see its erect red finger looking penis. Muh science. Everyone knows a lot of scientific research is BS. Take everything surrounding covid for eg

They were banned for being clear and obvious infiltrators working together
yup, i remember they were shitposting and trolling together at the same time in another thread
but if you know something about the Japs, you'd know they look down on otakus, so his choice of username is odd.
he made a thread against otakus a couple weeks ago jfl

imagine denying the d0gpill.... br0.... just swallow the knotpill and admit your oenitis is getting railed to death by 9inch great dane cock
:feels::feels::feels:
tfw no oneitis

Lol. I liked some of his posts but what was he thinking fighting that battle?

it is what it is :feelshaha:
Çest çest!

I don't agree on him being banned just because he disagrees with what most people agree when it comes to the dogpill or the blackpill or whatever degenerate shit foids do in general.
Ban this guy for WrongThink!

How dare he have an opinion outside of the consensus!

I can't handle this infilthtrator anymore
Infilthtrator!

That's goooood,..

Let me improve it for u...

Infilthtraitor.

Not like he is though, just for disagreement, but still a great word.

I thought @K9Otaku 's philosophy posts were interesting. Unfortunately, his attempt to destroy the dog pill was foolish and a bit amateurish. Someone with his intelligence should have made a better argument.

As it has been said above, it's not always about sex... But sometimes it is.

I consider the dog pill to be cherry picking when it comes to actual sex. But very common when it comes to companionship, similar to a cat. Except smarter. As for foids fucking their dogs? It's probably more probable than them fucking cats...

In other words, how tf would I know?

But I can guess... The dog pill is a stereotype for a reason.
You don't get banned for denying the dogpill.

You get banned for denying the dogpill and then wasting everyone's time by trolling and arguing in bad faith because you're too low IQ to back up your claims with evidence, stats, logic or reason.
That's actually the only good reason I've read about this so far.

It's like he's a sore loser? That lacks the grace to accept defeat? To admit he was wrong?

Like he's a big cartoon fucking spoiled chld having a tantrum?

I've seen many men kicked for tantrums before....

Last edited:
Lol. I liked some of his posts but what was he thinking fighting that battle?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I guess we all have fought uphill battles in our life. I mean living as an ugly male is the biggest one you’ll ever have.

Çest çest!

Ban this guy for WrongThink!

How dare he have an opinion outside of the consensus!

Infilthtrator!

That's goooood,..

Let me improve it for u...

Infilthtraitor.

Not like he is though, just for disagreement, but still a great word.

I thought @K9Otaku 's philosophy posts were interesting. Unfortunately, his attempt to destroy the dog pill was foolish and a bit amateurish. Someone with his intelligence should have made a better argument.

As it has been said above, it's not always about sex... But sometimes it is.

I consider the dog pill to be cherry picking when it comes to actual sex. But very common when it comes to companionship, similar to a cat. Except smarter. As for foids fucking their dogs? It's probably more probable than them fucking cats...

In other words, how tf would I know?

But I can guess... The dog pill is a stereotype for a reason.

That's actually the only good reason I've read about this so far.

It's like he's a sore loser? That lacks the grace to accept defeat? To admit he was wrong?

Like he's a big cartoon fucking spoiled chld having a tantrum?

I've seen many men kicked for tantrums before....
Im having a hard believing you wrote this :feelswhat:

I see. Still, why have canine otaku as your name, then?
i didn't disagree with you. i said it's funny he made a thread against otakus but he was against otakus himself as u said

i didn't disagree with you. i said it's funny he made a thread against otakus but he was against otakus himself as u said
Probably some irony shtick he was running on to feel better than the rest of us.

Wouldn't surprise me if he thought he was high IQ, thinking he was mocking us in plain sight, believing he would get away with it for years :feelshaha:

Probably some irony shtick he was running on to feel better than the rest of us.

Wouldn't surprise me if he thought he was high IQ, thinking he was mocking us in plain sight, believing he would get away with it for years :feelshaha:
ya no doubt he thought he was high iq, typical low iq infiltrator trait. quite infuirating he was given the benefit of the doubt for so much time, god knows why, like he probably showed subtly his true colours on literally the first post on this forum, and whoever read his posts went ''this guy is a blatant infiltrator troll'', yet, mods didn't do nothing and gave him benefit of the doubt

ya no doubt he thought he was high iq, typical low iq infiltrator trait. quite infuirating he was given the benefit of the doubt for so much time, god knows why, like he probably showed subtly his true colours on literally the first post on this forum, and whoever read his posts went ''this guy is a blatant infiltrator troll'', yet, mods didn't do nothing and gave him benefit of the doubt
He was most likely expecting his joindate to carry weight after waiting in the dark like a filthy kike :feelswhat:

I called out his bullshit before fatlink was mod and nothing was done about him. Then went around calling anyone who shitted on him "ersatz" chad or whatever :feelstastyman:

Unfortunately, you have to give them the benefit of the doubt at the beginning, even if they are. Unless they make very blatant posts early on, it's unreasonable to call it out without more posts.

He was most likely expecting his joindate to carry weight after waiting in the dark like a filthy kike :feelswhat:

I called out his bullshit before fatlink was mod and nothing was done about him. Then went around calling anyone who shitted on him "ersatz" chad or whatever :feelstastyman:
yeah i doubt anything would be done if fatlink wasn't mod tbh

Legal weed and NEETBuxx probably.
Because they don't value freedom and democracy, and would rather live under tyrannical monarchism and Communism.

Because they don't value freedom and democracy, and would rather live under tyrannical monarchism and Communism.
Yep some people prefer having the state dictate their lives

Yep some people prefer having the state dictate their lives
Some people, but the ones who know better come to America because we are the greatest country in the world and no other country can ever compare to the bounties of this nation.

Some people, but the ones who know better come to America because we are the greatest country in the world and no other country can ever compare to the bounties of this nation.
What's the point of patriotism if your country doesn't even give you pussy? JFL

What's the point of patriotism if your country doesn't even give you pussy? JFL
Because as a Hispanic immigrant and proud citizen of this wonderful country I just like my family and many others in my community has sacrificed so much to come to this country that has provided me with opportunities I wouldn't get back in my home country.

This country has gave me an education, and I am able to live in a first-world country with the highest standard of living where I am safe from violence or injustice, and where my family can have a home and own a business, and not starve to death. If I was back living in my shithole I would be living in an impoverished favela struggling to find food, I wouldn't have a proper education or even know English, and having to endure gang violence and threats of shootings or being cut down by a machete.

This opportunity that I have can only be provided by America, because America has the best economy in the world, the highest standard of living and degree of civil liberties and personal freedom, and the most freest and fairest democracy out of the entire developed world. Not even "Canada", Australia, New Zealand or Europe can provide the wealth, the freedom and opportunity this country provides me. Which is why millions of Hispanic immigrants including myself move to America and never consider other first world countries that could provide the same things or sometimes better.

The American Dream can only happen in America, and I have a Dream.

Because as a Hispanic immigrant and proud citizen of this wonderful country I just like my family and many others in my community has sacrificed so much to come to this country that has provided me with opportunities I wouldn't get back in my home country.

This country has gave me an education, and I am able to live in a first-world country with the highest standard of living where I am safe from violence or injustice, and where my family can have a home and own a business, and not starve to death. If I was back living in my shithole I would be living in an impoverished favela struggling to find food, I wouldn't have a proper education or even know English, and having to endure gang violence and threats of shootings or being cut down by a machete.

This opportunity that I have can only be provided by America, because America has the best economy in the world, the highest standard of living and degree of civil liberties and personal freedom, and the most freest and fairest democracy out of the entire developed world. Not even "Canada", Australia, New Zealand or Europe can provide the wealth, the freedom and opportunity this country provides me. Which is why millions of Hispanic immigrants including myself move to America and never consider other first world countries that could provide the same things or sometimes better.

The American Dream can only happen in America, and I have a Dream.
Brutal cracker worship.
They've enslaved, genocided, mutilated your ancestors, and now you sing praises for them because they've allowed a select few to become their permanent underclass?
THE REASON WHY THE THIRD WORLD IS DOGSHIT IS BECAUSE THE FIRST WORLD PROFITS FROM THIS

Brutal cracker worship.
They've enslaved, genocided, mutilated your ancestors, and now you sing praises for them because they've allowed a select few to become their permanent underclass?
THE REASON WHY THE THIRD WORLD IS DOGSHIT IS BECAUSE THE FIRST WORLD PROFITS FROM THIS
The white man allowed us to come into the countries that they've built and we should be gracious of them for founding this great country and making it prosperous and allowing us to prosper in the system they built.
Actually, I agree with you on that part. The U.S. has gone to other countries and deposed their governments without the consent of the people to favor American politicians and corporations including Latin America. They are the reasons for the dictatorships and genocide yet Latinos still worship America and want to come here.
But "Canada". white man's country but has never committed atrocities overseas, partly because it was never independent and only participated in the world on the behalf of the British Empire.

one thing i forgot to mention that you may already know is that he can make an appeal in 3 months so maybe the fucker would come back :feelswhat:

back before fatlink was a mod i simply called him a bluepiller troll and blocked him, since i was under the impression i couldn't do anything about it back then.

Brutal cracker worship.
His ancestors would have sacrificed him as a kid on top of a pyramid for being ugly.

Sure, there are some degenerates who fuck dogs. But for some reason (probably autism), the idea that every foid fucks dogs is taken as a gospel here.
The idea that every single foid has fucked a dog is retarded I know, but the dogpill is more about the fact that they treat them well and far better than us, almost as if they were actual babies or something. They will be willing to take photos with them, bathe their asses and even kiss them in the mouth.

But tbh I found the wolfpill to be far more brutal, or hell the animal kingdom pill in general as women seem to be obssessed with muh nature for some reason

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZNLOHPk2E&t=557s&ab_channel=AnimalWatch

Dog-pills deniers are trully blue pilled faggots.
They can't accept that there are foids out there that will rather fuck a dog than give sex to a male their retarded brains perceive as "not valuable".

All foids give sex to dogs (sometimes even horses/donkeys). Accept it.
Horsepill is even more brutal tbh.

that's a misunderstanding of the dogpill

of course saying that every foid fuck dogs is retarded, the scary thing though is that quite a few of them will indeed rather fuck dogs than ugly males, and that's a fact. We even have communities online for those people.

And those can't even be comparable to males who engage in zoophilic behavior, as we know it is "common" for men out of despair resort to things like fucking animals or even objects, these men would obviously fuck a human female if they could.

With women it's the completely opposite, the have lots of options within their species but will still fuck dogs and animals. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

that's a misunderstanding of the dogpill

of course saying that every foid fuck dogs is retarded, the scary thing though is that quite a few of them will indeed rather fuck dogs than ugly males, and that's a fact. We even have communities online for those people.

And those can't even be comparable to males who engage in zoophilic behavior, as we know it is "common" for men out of despair resort to things like fucking animals or even objects, these men would obviously fuck a human female if they could.

With women it's the completely opposite, the have lots of options within their species but will still fuck dogs and animals. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Males are sad pathetic creatures that mostly will fuck whatever they will get. Foids go out of their way to fuck dogs despite all their options. That is brutal, makes the dogpill even worse

Males are sad pathetic creatures that mostly will fuck whatever they will get. Foids go out of their way to fuck dogs despite all their options. That is brutal, makes the dogpill even worse
Foids would rather fuck each other even if the other foid is subhuman.

Foids would rather fuck each other even if the other foid is subhuman.
Yeah, studies have shown all women find other women sexually attractive. In fact I remember reading a post here that cited a study that foids find everything sexually attractive except non-Chad males.

Yeah, studies have shown all women find other women sexually attractive. In fact I remember reading a post here that cited a study that foids find everything sexually attractive except non-Chad males.
:blackpill::feelsrope: