Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DOGPILL] Brutally mogged by a dog today, this dog is worth more than most humans . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
So I was washing my car and I saw this guy walking his dog. It's probably not his dog, I think it's his wife's dog, or his mother's dog. Anyway this dog looked fucking rich, like a proud, pampered rare breed of animal. I could just tell by the prideful gait of this dog, and it's coat of shining HUUUWHITE fur that this domesticated animal's life is worth more than mine as a genetic trash gook. There are probably only a handful of dogs at his level of genetics and wealth. And there are billions of trash men like me- born to clean shit, looking like shit, on a diet of hot pockets & PEDOPHILE JARED sandwiches.

White lives matter.
WHITE DOGS matter more.

-every white foid's brain​

This dog could die, and there will be facebook threads, local news stories, a glamorous pet funeral, the whole nine yards. People will cry, especially dem foids, when he goes. There are portraits framed, paintings, birthdays, holidays, Summer and Spain for this animal, and I get mild-insignificant hatred from everyone including myself. People will pour a 40 for this pooch, but I will get a "who dat? How about that Jones vs Ngannou?"

When I die, here's what's gonna happen -- from the normies at most i'll get a moment of brief, polite. performative silence, and then an immediate change of subject matter:

"he was a polite guy . . . you know him dying reminds me of this movie . . . "
"I didn't know him well, but he seemed alright . . . did you hear Meagean Kelly got engaged to Bradley Cooper?"
"he was a quiet guy, but he didn't harm anyone . . . I saw the cutest HUWHITE DOG at the Mall today"​

where's what IT would say:

this is proof that incel sites should be shut down (as they blow dollar-store kazoos and eat birthday cakes and happy meal in celebration of my suicide)​

When I die, here's way you guys would say:

"why the fuck didn't that coward go ER"
"he was selfish for not showing his own self-execution live for MY pleasure"
:feelsrope:
:soy:
who dat? I just want TO GET FUCKED BRO​

Tbh, incels win here, because at least you actually get something from my death, it feels like I died, and gave you a laugh, and actually thought about me, and you knew something about me, whereas for all these other people, I am just an inconvenience.

But this is a brutal fact of life and is a solid reason why the human race should go instinct (or at least, non-psychos shouldn't breed). For most low-tier men, or lives are below that of literal dogs. And I fucking mean that. I am more speciesist than racist. Only white bitches are more speciesist than me.

This is the power hierarchy here:

GigaChads >exotic big cats > dolphins >Chads > horses, roos, and koalas > dogs > normie humans > white incels> turtles > lizards > frogs > ants > roaches > shit > blackcels > rice + currycels

It breaks my heart that we as a species have SINCERELY normalized love of ANIMALS over humans-- these beings who are adorned with love for the simplicity of being born. Yet, the birthright of a human is to only feel contempt for other humans.

Last edited:
I have 2 dogs (actually my dad’s dogs) and they both mog me.

Dogpilled again

I was thinking of getting a dog for companionship and to attract a foid because they like dogs, but she would probably end up fucking the dog instead and that's what stops me from getting one.

I was thinking of getting a dog for companionship and to attract a foid because they like dogs, but she would probably end up fucking the dog instead and that's what stops me from getting one.
you should get a turtle man, hang out with the guy. He will outlive you, and not give a shit, but you get it, he's just coldbloodedin a way you are charmed by.

Brutal thread tbh, i always hate people who love animal more than other human.

Animal lovers belong to hell tbh.

If that dog died and so did I at the same time, my parents would feel worst for the dog and could care less about me dead tbh.

My dog mogs me at getting my stepdad love and respect

Turtles are based as they only sleep and eat leaves and repeat
turtles are cantankerous psychos. I saw one just try to flip his penmate over for an hour at the zoo once. I suppose when you live that long you get mean.

turtles are cantankerous psychos. I saw one just try to flip his penmate over for an hour at the zoo once. I suppose when you live that long you get mean.
Turtlepilled

So I was washing my car and I saw this guy walking his dog. It's probably not his dog, I think it's his wife's dog, or his mother's dog. Anyway this dog looked fucking rich, like a proud, pampered rare breed of animal. I could just tell by the prideful gait of this dog, and it's coat of shining HUUUWHITE fur that this domesticated animal's life is worth more than mine as a genetic trash gook. There are probably only a handful of dogs at his level of genetics and wealth. And there are billions of trash men like me- born to clean shit, looking like shit, on a diet of hot pockets & PEDOPHILE JARED sandwiches.

White lives matter.
WHITE DOGS matter more.

-every white foid's brain​

This dog could die, and there will be facebook threads, local news stories, a glamorous pet funeral, the whole nine yards. People will cry, especially dem foids, when he goes. There are portraits framed, paintings, birthdays, holidays, Summer and Spain for this animal, and I get mild-insignificant hatred from everyone including myself. People will pour a 40 for this pooch, but I will get a "who dat? How about that Jones vs Ngannou?"

When I die, here's what's gonna happen -- from the normies at most i'll get a moment of brief, polite. performative silence, and then an immediate change of subject matter:

"he was a polite guy . . . you know him dying reminds me of this movie . . . "
"I didn't know him well, but he seemed alright . . . did you hear Meagean Kelly got engaged to Bradley Cooper?"
"he was a quiet guy, but he didn't harm anyone . . . I saw the cutest HUWHITE DOG at the Mall today"​

where's what IT would say:

this is proof that incel sites should be shut down (as they blow dollar-store kazoos and eat birthday cakes and happy meal in celebration of my suicide)​

When I die, here's way you guys would say:

"why the fuck didn't that coward go ER"
"he was selfish for not showing his own self-execution live for MY pleasure"
:feelsrope:
:soy:
who dat? I just want TO GET FUCKED BRO​

Tbh, incels win here, because at least you actually get something from my death, it feels like I died, and gave you a laugh, and actually thought about me, and you knew something about me, whereas for all these other people, I am just an inconvenience.

But this is a brutal fact of life and is a solid reason why the human race should go instinct (or at least, non-psychos shouldn't breed). For most low-tier men, or lives are below that of literal dogs. And I fucking mean that. I am more speciesist than racist. Only white bitches are more speciesist than me.

This is the power hierarchy here:

GigaChads >exotic big cats > dolphins >Chads > horses, roos, and koalas > dogs > normie humans > white incels> turtles > lizards > frogs > ants > roaches > shit > blackcels > rice + currycels

It breaks my heart that we as a species have SINCERELY normalized love of ANIMALS over humans-- these beings who are adorned with love for the simplicity of being born. Yet, the birthright of a human is to only feel contempt for other humans.

Blaa blaa blaa...I have a canine who is much handsomer and mogs the hell out of me for sure. But building is building this love-letter yourself a good thing?

Yes Chad's and Stacy's make our lives recognisably miserable. But can't rant about animals man, that's stupid. My canine also saved my Life ! Mentally, emotinally etc. The courage to go on.

It's always been this way.

Brutal thread tbh, i always hate people who love animal more than other human.

Animal lovers belong to hell tbh.
Cat lovers belong in hell. Not Canophiles.

Middle easterners not even on the list..
it's over for us fesikhcels