Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dogpill] A women screw doing this to you,wont even want to exist in the same room as you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
foids are so fucking disgusting
they need to burn in hell

Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
I remember this originally being from r/Incels ded srs… or was it r/braincels?

I can't actually remember deadass.

Based pasta :feelsYall:

I remember this originally being from r/Incels ded srs… or was it r/braincels?

I can't actually remember deadass.
I can't tell I wasn't on .co or r/incels two years ago.

I can't tell I wasn't on .co or r/incels two years ago.
ded srs?

Damn...

Oh wait this is inceldom discussion, I need to make the post slightly longer than that to not get banned. That should do.

whats up with the dogs right eye

Lol foid would kiss and fuck anyone -- a cat, dog, parrot or a horse, but not an incel.

You just know. After the video she probably broke out the peanut butter. Foid is ugly as shit, looks like a middle age gym teacher or some shit

Daily dogpill

@chudur-budur another one for your collection

imagine if that was a currycels

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by a dog. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the dogs that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random dog who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who fucks her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for a dog to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Fixed it for you

Lol foid would kiss and fuck anyone -- a cat, dog, parrot or a horse, but not an incel.
foids eat bugs and find some rats cute.we are even worse then bugs to foids lmao

Look at the grin of this retarded bitch