Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dog pillled again

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
Last edited:
Guarantee my mother would be more sad when her mean beagle dog dies than when my dad died. My dad's death hurt me 10x as hard as it did her. She hadn't given him any love really in around 15 years before he died. That bastard dog sleeps in the same bed as her

When theirs husband or partner dies women get over it like it was a scratch, theu are evokutionary adapted to grieve as low as possible to make sure her genes survive.
Now loosing her toy brings woman way bigger sadness than her partner death.

Guarantee my mother would be more sad when her mean beagle dog dies than when my dad died. My dad's death hurt me 10x as hard as it did her. She hadn't given him any love really in around 15 years before he died. That bastard dog sleeps in the same bed as her
Another brutal marriage pill. Most women eventually begin resenting and despising their husbands.

Another brutal marriage pill. Most women eventually begin resenting and despising their husbands.
I don't know why this was either. My father was 6'1", decent framed, and he wasn't ugly despite not being a chad. He also was pretty masculine and not a simp

Dogs are gross

Only sex havers keeps dog as a pet