Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Dog-pill) Yes, this dog life-mogs me!

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Answering the thread of @ThinTinyDickCel
Yes, this dog mogs me and that‘s no joke or some kind of jestermaxing. The truth is that even a dog has a much better life than a heterosexual male who isn’t considered sexual attractive. Dogs even have a higher status in society than sexual unattractive men. They get more respect than us, they even have a higher SMV than us, since there are plenty of women who fuck dogs, but not a single one who fucks ugly men, so they even cuck us.

the thread: https://incels.is/threads/does-this-dog-mog-you.353948/

Last edited:
My online gf once told she loved her cat more than me, Idk why I didn't broke up first.

My online gf once told she loved her cat more than me, Idk I didn't broke up first.
Cats even lifemog foids kek. They still get worshipped by people

I think you will find that most animals lifemog the average LDARing incel. Pets especially live a great life because they have zero worried. LDARing might be more enjoyable if I were a cat who never worried about the roof over it's head or where it's next meal would come from. Plus animals have tiny brains with less room for suffering.

Dogs are like fefails but in animal form with the amount of attention they get.

Why the fuck do you make a new thread instead of replying to one? I bet those dogs waiting to become a stew or dogs at a dog shelter, or in an abusive home live so much better lives than your lard ass glued to the chair.

Why the fuck do you make a new thread instead of replying to one? I bet those dogs waiting to become a stew or dogs at a dog shelter, or in an abusive home live so much better lives than your lard ass glued to the chair.
Because my answer is thread-worthy and high IQ

Because my answer is thread-worthy and high IQ
No, it's not. You perceive dogs through a small subset of dogs owned by stacies. Majority of dogs have shit lives you idiot.

No, it's not. You perceive dogs through a small subset of dogs owned by stacies. Majority of dogs have shit lives you idiot.
Then marry them

The dog-pill is too brutal to admit

Oh no, please don’t hurt my feelings please :feelskek:
I'm not intending nor caring about your feelings. I'm stating the obvious. The biggest tragedy of inceldom is that I am entrapped with all you morons here, because otherwise there is no other platform to express your thoughts on without being removed.

I'm not intending nor caring about your feelings. I'm stating the obvious. The biggest tragedy of inceldom is that I am entrapped with all you morons here, because otherwise there is no other platform to express your thoughts on without being removed.
Imagine getting so butthurt because someone said something against dogs in the internet. That’s another level of #schizo

Last edited: