Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dog chased me in front of school

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
At school I was bullied mercilessly. This was made worse when a loose dog attacked me in front of many other students and bit me. The foids made fun of me even more. Noone even helped me.

Was it a pit bull?

Yes, lol. Fucking bit me hard as well. Out of all people it chose me attack.
I knew it, they are the worst dogs out of all.

Tf, Mexican schools are crazy.

you gotta hold frame bro
you gotta hold frame bro
you gotta hold frame bro

Next time you’re bullied, scream like a demon psycho, scratch and bite whoever tries to punch or shove you, and spit on the girls too. You’ll get in trouble a couple times but the bullying will stop.

Next time you’re bullied, scream like a demon psycho, scratch and bite whoever tries to punch or shove you, and spit on the girls too. You’ll get in trouble a couple times but the bullying will stop.
Based. Also OP should get a dog and train it to attack the foids (in Minecraft of course).

A disgusting street dog bite me once on the shitty public school i went when i was 12 i remember everyone laughed at me that day :cryfeels:

A disgusting street dog bite me once on the shitty public school i went when i was 12 i remember everyone laughed at me that day :cryfeels:
Similar experience to me. I honestly believe dogs can sense betaness

Where do you live? I have only encountered a stray dog once here in the northeast US and it seemed to just be sniffing it’s way home.

Shitbulls are the worst. Learn wishbone technique. Get something like a stick in its mouth so it cant bite you, then break its legs like you would a wishbone. Won’t kill so owner can’t bitch too hard and it’s satisfying as fuck. Only ever had to do it once when I ran into a foid walking her mutt on a trail I was hiking, and it saved me a broken arm. Look up vids on how to do it, I learned from my friend but I’m sure there are tutorials out there somewhere

Even the dog decides to participate in the bullying , Fuck so much bad luck

Sue the owner and watch your case get instantly dismissed because you are an ugly male, bonus points if you get counter-sued if the owner is a hole

That dog was humping a Stacy that very night. (ok i need to get off this forum for a bit hahaha).

Yes, lol. Fucking bit me hard as well. Out of all people it chose me attack.
I have killed dogs that have attacked me by sticking my hand down their throats and choking them

Brutal dogpill :feelsbadman:

Sounds gross ngl. How much did they bite your arm in the process?
Yea, your arm will get hurt, but you will overall get less injured than you would if you just allowed the thing to repeatedly bite you. Once it starts to choke, it will try to release your arm. It’s better to be bitten once than potentially killed by a large pit bull.

The dog was a cuck, he had hundreds of foids to atack but he chose you

should've eaten it dude

What country this happened in

I've actually never tried it.

But I don't think that it's morally worse to eat dog than another animal (like a pig)
Nope, it isn't wrong. It's very hypocritical to get pissed with eating dog but being fine with eating pig and cattles. Personally, I'd not mind if people also eat cat.