Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over doesnt matter what you say or how you act

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
youll be awkward if youre quiet
and youll be awkward if you talk
it doesnt even matter

fuck:feelsUnreal:

:feelsrope:

Cope or rope. But in general I prefer not talking to people at all. It's quiet and peacefull.

Looking at all the new accounts every year on this website while I realize I have been here for 4 years already and will be here for the rest of eternity if I don't get banned or delete my account is just want to make me kill myself.

Looking at all the new accounts every year on this website while I realize I have been here for 4 years already and will be here for the rest of eternity if I don't get banned or delete my account is just want to make me kill myself.
hey boyo
and yeah
i think ill rope in 2025
seems like a good year for it

I realise I will outlive this forum as an Incel, just as I was an Incel way before this forum existed.
I wonder if us who remain will need to turn to the darknet seeing how modern politics demonise us.

Just go ER man. There’s no hope, society is on the Down slide and there’s no fighting it.

Just go ER before kike governments and 7th wave feminism force men to be publicly castrated and feminized. The human race is gonna go extinct anyway so