Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doesn't it make you rage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Doesn't it fill you with rage when you try and blackpill normies, and they don't care? They say what you say is irrelevant.

Of course they’re not gonna believe it if the world treated them differently than us

It fills me with rage when I try to blackpill this forum and they don't care.

Doesn't it fill you with rage when you try and blackpill normies, and they don't care? They say what you say is irrelevant.
Trying to :blackpill: normies is a GrAYcel mistake, GrAYcel

When i tried to blackpill my normie friend, he dismissed it as just me being lazy, excuse-making loser. Jfl

all npcs piss me off

Forget black pilling normies and blue pillers. Let them come to the truth on their own. If they do, OK. If not, OK. It honestly doesn't matter from where you stand.

It fills me with rage when I try to blackpill this forum and they don't care.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

i can’t think of a bigger waste of time than trying to convince a normie that life isn’t quite as it seems. They do not live the same lives that we do. They cannot comprehend where we come from.

Just a waste of time

Nah, although I've told a few irl people about it and they agreed so maybe I just haven't struggled to have people understand, funnily enough the best looking guy agrees the most although he still has some incorrect ideas regarding attracting women and rating people

you cant Blackpill normies. it doesnt work like that sweaty. would you care if some astrophysist tells you about some logarithmic equation.

I don't communicate with normies unless I have to. Certainly never try and argue with them about anything.

I don't do it straightforwardly, so Idk how it must feel.