Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does your sadness ever turn into hate or anger?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I don't really have a desire to hate in the sense that I am not seeking people TO hate. But when I think about my youth and what was taken from me cause of shit genetics and the cruelty of children and other youngsters, I can't help but absolutely hate them and feel angry towards them. Now, I'd never do anything violent but there's just an almost permanent resentment I have towards them and nothing can really remove it.

Most stormfront people feel the same.

I think there are some people I feel anger towards (foids, coworkers, former friends, etc) not hate per se because I realize that even if they were gone, my life wouldn't really improve.

Yes sometimes often in the morning I think if I had unlimited money then anger would go away forever

Of course. Knowing even subhuman women can get love and sex easily should enrage any man

Everything turns into hate for me.

Some days. Usually its just a grey blur tho :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

im always very angry