Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Does your parents sleep together?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
About my mothers relationships she always slept in the same bed as her partners but after a year or so her partners start to sleep in the couch in the living room

it happened like 10 times in her whorish relationships , is this the norm ? Like my father and step father all never slept next to her one year after marriage, she’sa very toxic woman too

i dont have a dad

It seems they lose their interest in a year :fuk: thanks modernity

Nah, and I like it like that.

yeah, my mom only had 1 boyfriend before my dad married her

my mom is super nerdy and ugly tbh, I got almost every subhuman genes from her
Relatable, most people I know are beckies and none of them were nerdy

Does it really affects you?

my father and my mother sleep seperately for 10+ years lol. they rly hate each other, im not surprised. why the fuck did they even marry???

She used to bring guys over when i was a kid. She hasnt had any relationships in a long time.

No. Mother stopped sleeping with her husband since he rarely came home at night. Our bills piled up...Mother contacted authorities after he kicked her in the abdomen...Left for days to evade authorities.

my father and my mother sleep seperately for 10+ years lol. they rly hate each other, im not surprised. why the fuck did they even marry???
Same , my mother married a few people and it happened every fucking time ,they why marry at all ffs!?

No. Mother stopped sleeping with her husband since he rarely came home at night. Our bills piled up...Mother contacted authorities after he kicked her in the abdomen...Left for days to evade authorities.
Is he mr bosanac ?

At least once

at least yours could do that lol, noone would want mine
Mine hit the wall in 2017 ,before that she was stacylite milf everyone wanted to fuck her ,she was hot ,rn he stays with father

Mine hit the wall in 2017 ,before that she was stacylite milf everyone wanted to fuck her ,she was hot ,rn he stays with father
my parents have bad genes, guess who also has bad genes

My mother sleeps in my room. :chad:

Yes they are snoring like a pig rn :lul::lul::lul::lul:.