Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your mother hate you?

Does your mom hate you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Midget From Brazil

Midget From Brazil

All I have are negative thoughts
★★
My mom hates me and want to kick me out of the house, i hope that old bitch dies asap.
[UWSL]What is your relationship with your mothers? [/UWSL]

thankfully I was born in a loving family, I think they are the only thing I have, along with one or two friends
My mom hates me and want to kick me out of the house
most of the times if your parents "hate you" or want to kick you out of the house it's because they want you to get a job and not be so reliant on them

most of the times if your parents "hate you" or want to kick you out of the house it's because they want you to get a job and not be so reliant on them
i have a job but she still hates me and always call me a "tramp" when she sees me
Same, MY mommy hate's me a lot too.
kill her (in minecraft ofc) :feelsaww:

i have a job but she still hates me and always call me a "tramp" when she sees me
how old are you? if you are 25yo or older you need to get a job good enough to give you financial stability and move out, but if you are younger than that I see no reason for the shit treatment your mother gives you

my parents don't hate me

how old are you? if you are 25yo or older you need to get a job good enough to give you financial stability and move out, but if you are younger than that I see no reason for the shit treatment your mother gives you
i'm 18yo i can't afford to live by my own now :feelsbadman:
my parents don't hate me
i envy you

why though? what benefit is there to moving out? every guy I know that moved out is motivated by the prospect of bringing girls over.

Negative, guess I'm lucky.

That worthless whore always hated me ever since i was born,hope she dies slow in extreme pain.

my mother doesn't hate me but i can tell she pity me

Yup. Both parents hate me. Dad has hated me since birth though.

i'm 18yo i can't afford to live by my own now :feelsbadman:
well then there's no reason for your mom to be treating you like shit, I guess you just finished / are in the last year of highschool, you haven't had time to live as an adult yet

I think both of my parents hate me because I'm such a failure.

Don't think she hates me but she projects a lot of her hatred for my father out on me. Probably because I look exactly like him and on some level that must have always bothered her. My brother on the other hand has my maternal grandfathers look and I think she always had daddy issues so she's always been a lot closer to him.

kHr4kJM.gif

:p