Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Does your mom love you?

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
I feel like my mom has instinctively stopped loving me because of her female nature against my looks. She definitely loved me more when I was a cute little boy. I can also see she started making that disgusted look all females make when they see me now when she sees me. Over

No,never gived 2 shits about me. She always hated me and i hate that pos scum toilet too.
Also ''love'' doesn't exist.

Well love as in she’s happy to see you and asks you questions about your day and shit. My mom completely stopped doing that
to be honest no one even tells me good morning

no
she gave me a box of weed products and told me to have fun

Her love is fake. She may love me but she doesnt care for my future or life.

She knows I'm ugly so no.

I am a very big asshole to my mom, even spat at her face some days ago after a argument, but she is always there for me, whenever i need her, no matter what kind of help, so i do think, she loves me or mabye she knows that she will be old in some years and then she will play the „you owe me something - card“.

My mom loved thick black cocks :feelsbadman:

Nope :reeeeee: bitch is crazy