Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does your mom have a big ass or big boobs?

Ass or Boobs

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Incests me, mang

what about yours?
My mom is anorexic now, but when she was young she used to have a big ass and nice boobs. I loved squeezing her boobs and caressing her body. :owo::owo::ahegao::ahegao:

She's fat so I don't really know

This curry is after your white milf mothers mayocels, but attractive old women with goodjawline are soccer moms for chads so idk if any cels have milf moms

Answer the poll please.
Why, nigger? WTF is this gayass incest question? I don't look at my mother sexually. This is some degenerate shit, mang.

Why, nigger? WTF is this gayass incest question? I don't look at my mother sexually. This is some degenerate shit, mang.
Please vote.

this is why curries should be genocided

My mom is anorexic now, but when she was young she used to have a big ass and nice boobs. I loved squeezing her boobs and caressing her body. :owo::owo::ahegao::ahegao:
at what age did u do that

so ur mom had no issues with her 13yo randomly molesting her?
She used to tell me not to do it, but I did it anyways. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Send her to me please.
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

She has none. No incest for monkeys

both, people in my school and even my own family talked about here body, i felt so umcomfotable

She has both but why does this matter if it’s my mother?

I matters. You could ascend with your mom.
I won’t deny that she is attractive for her age but she has given birth to 5 kids, her pussy will be a completely busted loose mess

If any of your moms are horny and desperate in a loveless marriage have them contact me

Nice Khazar tits, yes anon.

Knew that it would be Wrekkarino's thread even before clicking on it... yeah, forum is getting really stale

My mother has 36D boobs.

she doesn't have both