Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does your family mock you

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i remember one story when i was in elementary school. i came home from school after being assaulted by a bully (choked, slapped, insulted) and that night at dinner i was really sad OBVIOUSLY, i had a visible look of sadness on my face and instead of asking me if i was ok, my grandma posed next to me for a photo doing sad face next to me (mocking my facial expression) and told my aunt to take a picture of it to post on social media which my aunt captioned "mood"

my face of despair after a day of being assaulted in my school is a "mood" apparently

Yes, they mocked my voice and anxious behavior.

Bro that’s awful

i remember one story when i was in elementary school. i came home from school after being assaulted by a bully (choked, slapped, insulted) and that night at dinner i was really sad OBVIOUSLY, i had a visible look of sadness on my face and instead of asking me if i was ok, my grandma posed next to me for a photo doing sad face next to me (mocking my facial expression) and told my aunt to take a picture of it to post on social media which my aunt captioned "mood"

my face of despair after a day of being assaulted in my school is a "mood" apparently
my family constantly mocks my intelligence, both my parents think theyre quite a bit smarter than me and they have the biggest fucking ego over it

I've had that happen to me, I think my family hates me. Which is why I don't talk to them anymore.

My sister with her friends

BRUTAL

The fuck man...

WTF

OP they are sick, Jesus.

My family doesn't mock me though. They don't understand that I'm an incel but at least they leave me alone.

No wonder zoomers r fucked when ur raised by retard millenials/gen x that already live on (((social media)))