Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your family gaslight you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Whenever you bring up the way you look or the way normshits treat you for being non-NT or just plain ugly, does your family tell you that it's all in your head, or that it's not as bad as you think? Do they also call you fucking handsome despite having a medically defined craniofacial deformity?

My worthless useless mother says that I am mentally ill and fucked in the head for wanting to get jaw surgery, but it's too late anyway, the bitch should've got me ready for that in my teenage years. Now I am almost 22 and it's fucking over. Fuck that useless bitch. Can't wait for the cunt to die.

Ur mom cooks for you, b nice:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I can die in front of them and they'll just say "oh that silly inkel is just faking it"

Ur mom cooks for you, b nice:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
No she doesn't, I get shit from the fridge or buy it with my own money from ubereats you silly little paedophile, and even if she did 'cook' for me, wouldn't change the fact that she is a vicious sociopathic post wall cunt with little to no empathy. Anything I do or say, is immediately challenged by her, she is a total fucking cunt. The only reason she has anyone providing for her is because she is a vagina, if she was a man she'd be in my position or six feet under. But it's okay, women definitely don't have it easier than men incel!!!

No she doesn't, I get shit from the fridge or buy it with my own money from ubereats you silly little paedophile, and even if she did 'cook' for me, wouldn't change the fact that she is a vicious sociopathic post wall cunt with little to no empathy. Anything I do or say, is immediately challenged by her, she is a total fucking cunt. The only reason she has anyone providing for her is because she is a vagina, if she was a man she'd be in my position or six feet under. But it's okay, women definitely don't have it easier than men incel!!!
N your dad went buying milk and never came back?

N your dad went buying milk and never came back?
No you silly paedophilic inceltears user. He has been present throughout all of my life but is a workcel wagie piece of degenerate shit with a useless degree in architecture. It's hilarious when little fuckers like yourself assume a load of shit, you realise that having an absent father means you're less likely to be an incel as well? LOL. So funny, I serve as the antithesis to every soyboy fucker. The only thing contributing to my current position in life is the way I look, my mum being completely useless and not getting me diagnosed in my youth or getting me in braces ready for jaw surgery, and my numerous mental illnesses (as a result of being hideous and deformed).

I feel blessed because my mom is very, very supportive for me, although heavily bluepilled, but I still appreciate it and she does her best and I try my best to help her with anything I can to relieve her stress or have less stuff for her to do in the house.
She's everything I actually have in this life and I would be completely and totally lost without her. :cryfeels: I feel horrible that she has to see me in this state and know how I feel all the time. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I feel blessed because my mom is very, very supportive for me, although heavily bluepilled, but I still appreciate it and she does her best and I try my best to help her with anything I can to relieve her stress or have less stuff for her to do in the house.
She's everything I actually have in this life and I would be completely and totally lost without her. :cryfeels: I feel horrible that she has to see me in this state and know how I feel all the time. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
How can you respect her when she's bluepilled like that?

My family keeps quiet and change the subject, they dont want to hurt me but they know its over.
My mom was the only person in my life that loved me, she even tried finding me a wife few times. She cried many times because i dont have a family of my own.

I wish my family would die so I can get the inheritance. Them dying is the least they can do to compensate me for having a share of the blame for how fucked up my life is now.

I wish my family would die so I can get the inheritance. Them dying is the least they can do to compensate me for having a share of the blame for how fucked up my life is now.
Based

My family keeps quiet and change the subject, they dont want to hurt me but they know its over.

My mom was the only person in my life that loved me, she even tried finding me a wife few times. She cried many times because i dont have a family of my own.
Arranged marriage, try it

How can you respect her when she's bluepilled like that?
Because she did her best to give me the best life I could have. i just disliked the bluepills she would drop saying that people envied me when I was bullied, which is the crappiest overload of shit ever, but she did so much for and has gone to extreme lengths so I can be where I am now. She is always trying to stimulate me to go out, have fun and stuff, but I just can't, because I know that nothing will come out of it. I did enjoy our last trip to the mountains but I also had so many suicidefuels there that when I finally arrived home everything I did was wanting to cry and die. I made a thread about it. She just doesn't understand what it is like to be a person like me, or any of us in this forum, like many people from her time. But she is my only lifeline.

How old are you? You must be really old that your mother has cried about you not having a family.

I never had a family,so no

Because she did her best to give me the best life I could have. i just disliked the bluepills she would drop saying that people envied me when I was bullied, which is the crappiest overload of shit ever, but she did so much for and has gone to extreme lengths so I can be where I am now. She is always trying to stimulate me to go out, have fun and stuff, but I just can't, because I know that nothing will come out of it. I did enjoy our last trip to the mountains but I also had so many suicidefuels there that when I finally arrived home everything I did was wanting to cry and die. I made a thread about it. She just doesn't understand what it is like to be a person like me, or any of us in this forum, like many people from her time. But she is my only lifeline.
God bless her. Be sure to always be by her side, our mothers are the only ones that care about us

God bless her. Be sure to always be by her side, our mothers are the only ones that care about us
I always will. But her body is now too fragile due to an uncurable illness. I have to try my best.

My mum used to, until as the decades rolled by and I was still a KHHV and it was glaringly obvious that that was NEVER changing, anytime I responded with a Blackpill she'd just either ignore my response or roll her eyes.

I don’t talk to my family much :cool: