Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does your dad mog you?

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
My dad is 6’3 so he’s 5 inches taller and he has a bigger frame. Facially he’s even uglier than me if I looksmaxxed so he’d still be an incel today even at that height. Both my parebts are comfortably sub4 so it never began for me.

My dad hairline mogs me, he's like a norwood 1½ and i'm almost norwood 3 but he has more hair loss in the back of his head and gray hair... But still.

My dad hairline mogs me, he's like a norwood 1½ and i'm almost norwood 3 but he has more hair loss in the back of his head and gray hair... But still.
Man one of the few things I can be hopeful about is nobody in any part of my family is balding not even nordwood 2 and I have a decent hairline.

Now no

When he was my age yes. He was like a high tier normie back in the day but now he's even more subhuman then me

My dad passed on his DNA and I can't. That's an auto-mog.

Man one of the few things I can be hopeful about is nobody in any part of my family is balding not even nordwood 2 and I have a decent hairline.
Well rice men often have better hair genetics so that's why.

Well rice men often have better hair genetics so that's why.
Yeah, still saw a lot of bald men in china though. And no most ricecels have shit high set round arched hairlines which runs in my family but luckily I don’t have it

well im 2 inches taller and have better eye area but other than that idk. he was 60 when i met him, no idea what he looked like when he was younger

well im 2 inches taller and have better eye area but other than that idk. he was 60 when i met him, no idea what he looked like when he was younger
met him?

He only chinmogs me, other than that i facially mog him

Do you seriosly that fucking moronic that you care about "passing your DNA"?
Did you just fucking translate a Turkish sentence into English using Jewgle translate or some shit? JFL @ the irony of using the word "moronic" in that abortion of an English sentence.

Did you just fucking translate a Turkish sentence into English using Jewgle translate or some shit? JFL @ the irony of using the word "moronic" in that abortion of an English sentence.
No i didnt

flamewar in here

You think youre so smart but youre so stupid bruh

He only chinmogs me, other than that i facially mog him
oh yeah my dad chin mogs me too, but I jaw mog him overall due to ramus and chin height

Unnamed

OK, turknigger. Exactly WTF were you trying to say in the other post? Just speak clearly, mang.
people who are obsessed with "continuing their genetic lineage" are huge retards

Imo fuck my genetic lineage i hope i die and never come back to this hell realm or bring another life into this hell

people who are obsessed with "continuing their genetic lineage" are huge retards

Imo fuck my genetic lineage i hope i die and never come back to this hell realm or bring another life into this hell
My genetic lineage is a shitfeat, so I hope it dies out too

OK, turknigger. Exactly WTF were you trying to say in the other post? Just speak clearly, mang.
Why was it so hard to understand a basic thing

Man its sad the iq of this place has gone down the drain

OK, but how did you read my post and think, "this guy is obsessed with continuing his genetic legacy"?

I never said or hinted that. All I said is that having children is an auto-mog. That's pretty much obviously true, by default, because you had sex, for one thing (JFL).

Why was it so hard to understand a basic thing

Man its sad the iq of this place has gone down the drain
The concept of what you were trying to communicate is not hard to understand. The content of what you were communicating is what was hard to understand, because your English in that post was terrible.

How you didn't seem to understand that distinction is top fucking KEK, tbhngl.

said is that having children is an auto-mog. That's pretty much obviously true, by default, because you had sex, for one thing
Dude you know u can go to a aborjin tribe and get a obese zero out of ten woman and continue your genetic lineage and have sex ?? You are so fucking obsessed with sex and you are worshipping females just cuz they have a hole

Havin children is not a auto mog , this fucking mindset reveals you as a immature low iq faggot

The concept of what you were trying to communicate is not hard to understand. The content of what you were communicating is what was hard to understand, because your English in that post was terrible.

How you didn't seem to understand that distinction is top fucking KEK, tbhngl.
Top kek kek kek jfl

Using these words shows u r a huge retard too

You're the incel shaming tallfag. How the fuck are you unbanned? Fakecel privilege.
How tf did i become fakecel agajn? Jesus christ .... if anyone attacks me i attack back , thats not incel shaming , act with decency maybe next time if you are so fucking sensitive

How tf did i become fakecel agajn? Jesus christ .... if anyone attacks me i attack back , thats not incel shaming , act with decency maybe next time if you are so fucking sensitive
I don't care if cockroaches attack me, but are you or are you not over 6' and did you or did you not make fun of short incels?

I don't care if cockroaches attack me, but are you or are you not over 6' and did you or did you not make fun of short incels?
Yes and yes , i didnt sperged out randomly to short men and told them to kys, i did it when they attacked me