Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does your country have a big studymaxxing culture?

yup. i believe any first world nation will emphasize education

Not really, no

Australia, in my school at least no one seemed to give a shit about studying and were more busy with socializing and fucking instead

Australia, in my school at least no one seemed to give a shit about studying and were more busy with socializing and fucking instead
oh i see lol.

ya it seems like there's always gonna be those ppl who just focus on chasing pussy, forgoing education.

couldn't study,
something else was always on my mind

ppl are more pleasant when educated though. all of humanity being educated would lead to a better world in the future

補習補到死

yup. i believe any first world nation will emphasize education
I think the US is slacking compared to other top nations, especially China, on that front

I think the US is slacking compared to other top nations, especially China, on that front
i see. seems like the top universities in the world are still in the US though. but yea, china apparently has always emphasized education since the ancient days. so it seems like they're back on top

Yes, and bc of that, we have too much young people with a degree who fight for Jobs and too few craftsman.

Yes, in the sense that everyone is trying to get a college degree at least (I also have one from a uni).
No, in the sense that even though our boomer parents and grandparents claimed that studying is very important and back in our time the kids with the best grades were the coolest, I know for a fact that foids in the 60s were all lusting for the same thuggish Chad with the "I don't give a fuck" attitude who barely finished school as today's foids. I saw the guys that these old foids are (or used to be) married to, at least in their first marriages. Not the studymaxxing bookworms.