Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does your city have a black part of town?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If so do you go there often? What is is t like compared to the rest of hour city?

It’s a shithole lol. Never go there unless you want to get robbed by nogs. Someone stole a $20 from me last August but I found the guy in a CVS later that day and he gave it back

In my city black is exotic

By "black part of town" do you mean "low income part of town?" Doesn't every town?

I don't live in South Africa

You mean was there a "Rich Black Neighborhood?"
I am not from the US, so circumstances are quite different
Where I live, there are certain parts of the city, where poverty is evident, yet danger is not, you are not likely to get stabbed or robbed, people that live there are working in lowest paying jobs, trying to survive
Yet, there are other parts, where poverty is just as evident, but so is the danger, a lot of political fuss, drug addicts, robbers, you call it
I lack the adequate knowledge so I'll ask you instead, is it really that bad? I mean the black neighborhoods, what they call the hood, is it filled with crime, with no exceptions, and are the poor neighborhoods black with no exception?

I am not from the US, so circumstances are quite different
Where I live, there are certain parts of the city, where poverty is evident, yet danger is not, you are not likely to get stabbed or robbed, people that live there are working in lowest paying jobs, trying to survive
Yet, there are other parts, where poverty is just as evident, but so is the danger, a lot of political fuss, drug addicts, robbers, you call it
I lack the adequate knowledge so I'll ask you instead, is it really that bad? I mean the black neighborhoods, what they call the hood, is it filled with crime, with no exceptions, and are the poor neighborhoods black with no exception?

No, not every poor neighborhood has crime. But every criminal neighborhood is poor.

Every spanish city has a gypsy neighbourhood. You go there if you want weed, cheap tobacco or to get robbed. I used to buy weed from a old gypsy woman called Angustias. She delivered it through a window, you needed to look like a fooking loser tho.

Yes but there are still black ppl all around the metro area im in

It’s new york so yes

It’s a shithole lol. Never go there unless you want to get robbed by nogs. Someone stole a $20 from me last August but I found the guy in a CVS later that day and he gave it back
Height: 5’4

Must have felt guilty for stealing from a minor:lul:

I live in a forest so no.

Though I dont get what you mean. As far as I'm concerned all humans are terrible. Whites, blacks, mexians, you all are equally shit.

20200221 110506

im in the black part of town

No, but we have a muslim part.

Mine has a black part yea. I think most cities in burgerland do.

Yes, Rotterdam is where dem niggas at bhai.

It’s new york so yes
brutal. jamaica queens and bronx are filled with nigs. Most part tho cops have cucked them. Cops mogged most crime out for last decade plus. Really over for us nycels
It’s new york so yes
btw where ur avi from?

I live in Dublin Ireland, there are several towns and suburbs surrounding the city that are being transformed into black ghettoes.
4A190099 0B32 40F7 958B F8A93443C13A

hmm, actually no. I can safely walk at night without carrying anything against darkest creatures.

It does. Used to frequent it to buy weed and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a little uneasy, but nothing ever happened and the people were nice. Better overall than dealing with normie dickheads in the suburbs in my opinion.

What happened. Nearly all Black people were so nice a few years ago. This never happened. Some of them have become aggressive and joined gangs.

Well my entire city is black so thats kind of not the right question for my area. But yes we have hoods/ghettos with more crime and more poverty and shit

51% black population

Half of the city is a "black part of town".

Most of my city looks like the scenery of The Wire.

Yes, but I don't know any of the locals.

BLACKED part of town

No but we have sandnigger part. Most of them are backward savages. Don't speak the language , more violent and much worse than hoodrats. Fucking hate Immigration

Yeah, it makes my commute dangerous and annoying

Never been to that part before

No but we have sandnigger part. Most of them are backward savages. Don't speak the language , more violent and much worse than hoodrats. Fucking hate Immigration
Where do you live?

Yeah, it's kind of weird how they turn wherever they live into a ghetto, even in a safer northern country like Canada

@Colvin76 do you live in a white area or do you live in da hood?

yeah but I don't go there unless I wanna get shot

No, but there are a few niggers who play for the local football team

Yeah. It's shit