Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does wheat waffles mog you?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
What a based sigma chad!
I really should listen to his advice and pay for his dating course!
funny-overweight-plump-man-with-duck-lips-wearing-undersize-t-shirt-with-belly-hanging-out-pants_273609-9581.jpg

What a based sigma chad!
I really should listen to his advice and pay for his dating course!
funny-overweight-plump-man-with-duck-lips-wearing-undersize-t-shirt-with-belly-hanging-out-pants_273609-9581.jpg
I'm 10000000000000000% certain he has an account here.

Inhibmogs me for going around talking to strangers.

He mogs most of us 100%. He's not attractive nor ugly. He's had sex and can approach foids in public without getting removed from campus. If you mog him then you should be banned.

He mogs most of us 100%. He's not attractive nor ugly. He's had sex and can approach foids in public without getting removed from campus. If you mog him then you should be banned.
Is that really him in the picture?

Inhibmogs me for going around talking to strangers.
They see him as non threatening for being a short, pastey britfag framcel ginger.
He also acted like a submissive beta when approaching one uni foid in one vid of his, and even got fucking height mogged by her.
And he claimed to be 5'10.
I can't find the video, he likely took it down, but I found a reaction to it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smQS7aCVgMM

Last edited:
I find it cucked that some "blackpilled" incels are still fans of his, even though he bragged about his sexlife in one vid.
He even had the balls to ask for more subscribers so he can create another video where he brags about more of his conquests.
This fag is not blackpilled or redpilled, hes just another money hungry self-improvement grifter like andrew tate.

Last edited:
I find it cucked that some "blackpilled" incels are still fans of his, even though he bragged about his sexlife in one vid.
He even had the balls to ask for more subscribers so he can create another video where he brags about more of his conquests.
This fag is not blackpilled or redpilled, hes just another money hungry self-improvement grifter like andrew tate.
You can be blackpilled and have sex. Even foids can be blackpilled. He's not one of us though and never will. He also embraces the red pill and coes across as a giant cuck. Also, he baits sub 5s into paying for his face ratings which is just straight up abuse for sub5s.

You can be blackpilled and have sex. Even foids can be blackpilled. He's not one of us though and never will. He also embraces the red pill and coes across as a giant cuck. Also, he baits sub 5s into paying for his face ratings which is just straight up abuse for sub5s.
BTW, in a vid by soy waffles that he took down, he says that he got into trouble with cucked campus security guards for approaching random foids so they can call his subscribers ugly to inflate his ego.

BTW, in a vid by soy waffles that he took down, he says that he got into trouble with cucked campus security guards for approaching random foids so they can call his subscribers ugly to inflate his ego.
Well it's pretty obvious that's insecure about being mid/high tier normie at close to human height. He can get tortured to death by the cartel for all I care. Wheat waffles just abuses sub5s for views and money.

I'm 10000000000000000% certain he has an account here.
Doubt it. Probably just browses here. He is a sex haver, why would he be here?

Doubt it. Probably just browses here. He is a sex haver, why would he be here?
He's not here 100% but it wouldn't surprise me if he lurks here whilst he jacks off to our suffering.

He's not here 100% but it wouldn't surprise me if he lurks here whilst he jacks off to our suffering.
While he wipes his spunk with the money he got from scamming sub 5s via his faceratings.