Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does weed make you horny?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’m asking because when I was a senior in high school, I found out that my oneitis smoked weed through one of her classmates. This gave me a panic attack. Firstly, weed is illegal in my state. Secondly, my oneitis was a sophomore at the time, meaning she was just 17. So she was a minor who committed a crime. And then there is a possibility that she started earlier than that.

Now, why did I get panicked about this? Because I’ve heard that weed makes you horny. And if my oneitis was smoking weed with her friends, which her classmate told me, is there a possibility that she had sex with them? This gave me so much anxiety. To think that an introverted girl would do such a thing. Note that she is a high-tier Becky.

Anyway, this gave me so much intrusive thoughts. What if they had group sex while high? I don’t know who she smoked weed with, but I can guess that it was probably with girls and boys. What if she had sex with one of the boys? Maybe sucked his dick and gave him a handjob? FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT.

Out of jealousy, I actually decided to tell her teacher about it. And the teacher told the school counselor. However, I have no idea how it went because of secrecy. I honestly think she just lied and said that she doesn’t smoke weed. Fucking slut.

Next time I see her, I might tell her that I was the one who told the school authorities about it. Would be so funny seeing her shocked reaction. :feelskek:

Last edited:
You have to have some serious autism to do something like this. Why the fuck would you even care? She wouldn't even remember it now, she's still smoking pot and fucking a different Chad every day. :feelskek:

You have to have some serious autism to do something like this. Why the fuck would you even care? She wouldn't even remember it now, she's still smoking pot and fucking a different Chad every day. :feelskek:
OP living up to his name

no it doesn't. if anything it's harder to maintain an erection with weed. But I think you more just want to hug or touch people on weed-- so maybe its different for birthing toilets.

I’m asking because when I was a senior in high school, I found out that my oneitis smoked weed through one of her classmates. This gave me a panic attack. Firstly, weed is illegal in my state. Secondly, my oneitis was a sophomore at the time, meaning she was just 17. So she was a minor who committed a crime. And then there is a possibility that she started earlier than that.

Now, why did I get panicked about this? Because I’ve heard that weed makes you horny. And if my oneitis was smoking weed with her friends, which her classmate told me, is there a possibility that she had sex with them? This gave me so much anxiety. To think that an introverted girl would do such a thing. Note that she is a high-tier Becky.

Anyway, this gave me so much intrusive thoughts. What if they had group sex while high? I don’t know who she smoked weed with, but I can guess that it was probably with girls and boys. What if she had sex with one of the boys? Maybe sucked his dick and gave him a handjob? FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT.

Out of jealousy, I actually decided to tell her teacher about it. And the teacher told the school counselor. However, I have no idea how it went because of secrecy. I honestly think she just lied and said that she doesn’t smoke weed. Fucking slut.

Next time I see her, I might tell her that I was the one who told the school authorities about it. Would be so funny seeing her shocked reaction. :feelskek:
no such thing as introverted foid. all foids are extroverted with chad

Opposite of that. Makes it hard to get nevermind keep an erection. Weed makes you retarded don't smoke it.

You should have told the police and her parents too. It's the only way to get her attention. The status quo emotion she has for you is disgust. You should turn it into anger. That's the best you can do. It's over.

I wish I had access to weed

Eastern European moment

Give your on

Weed makes you horny

I jerked off while high once. It was a surreal expierence.

it makes me feel like shit and puking hard after even smelling the smell of weed.
i actually think that alchool make me more horny than any kind of drugs but i still like some drugs when i am siting alone in bed and not wanting to do anything.
i drink alchool even at morning b4 going to work.

You can literally enchant the weed with a love spell, and smoke it with your oneitis. You'll be using the inherent magickal properties of the weed, plus the fire element, and the air element. Fire is sexual, and the human mind is associated with the air element.

I wish I had access to weed

Eastern European moment
Use the darknet or online dealers or just join some local normie/whatsapp groups on telegram and ask about weed.

From what I've read online, weed seems to make most people not horny at all and lazy af. But personally, when I take edibles it's like an aphrodisiac and I end up cooming multiple times jfl.

Over for neuroticcels ngl
Weed doesn't spontaneously turn people into nymphomaniacs, especially if they aren't attracted to each other in the first place.

But she was 17, did drugs with people, had an active social life and was above-average looking. She must've had a shitton of simps irl and on social media. She'd probably already fucked more guys than u can count on ur hand

This must be so frustrating, imagine her being high she'll be almost passed out, while Chad's tongue robs back and forth on her pink juicy pussy.