Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Does vagina become useless for fucking after birth"

It becomes useless wayyy before that.

tbh, you're a volcel if you wouldn't fuck a milf just because she's had a kid

I would smother myself in some milf puss if I had the chance

Doesn't matter for us cuz either way we ain't getting :feelsUgh:

tbh, you're a volcel if you wouldn't fuck a milf just because she's had a kid

I would smother myself in some milf puss if I had the chance
Milfs don't exist.

20s to 35s, I've seen some hot cougars aswell. I'm not ashamed of appreciating a couple wrinkles
Even though I always say I hate 25+ year old grannies, I would probably fuck one if i was given the chance.

Even though I always say I hate 25+ year old grannies, I would probably fuck one if i was given the chance.
I understand your veiw ig, but I can't hold those thoughts cus imagine if foids think that about us aswell. I wanna be better, I can't stay focused on under 25s when I get older since that would in the end render me a volcel. no 20 year old would fuck me as a 35 year old, I gotta learn to appreciate all ages so I don't get stuck only lustig for young foids

I understand your veiw ig, but I can't hold those thoughts cus imagine if foids think that about us aswell. I wanna be better, I can't stay focused on under 25s when I get older since that would in the end render me a volcel. no 20 year old would fuck me as a 35 year old, I gotta learn to appreciate all ages so I don't get stuck only lustig for young foids
It's not that I choose to not be attracted to them, it just that it's very hard for me to do so.

It's not that I choose to not be attracted to them, it just that it's very hard for me to do so.
I understand man, I felt that way too when I was around 18. I've grown a lot in 4 years, and it's helped me realise that I can't close myself into box that won't fit if I want to keep growing as a person, it was hard to get out of that mindset but I'm happy to say that I'm better now

I understand man, I felt that way too when I was around 18. I've grown a lot in 4 years, and it's helped me realise that I can't close myself into box that won't fit if I want to keep growing as a person, it was hard to get out of that mindset but I'm happy to say that I'm better now
I don't want to get older. I don't want to be attracted to grannies:feelspuke:.

I don't want to get older. I don't want to be attracted to grannies:feelspuke:.
I know man, but what 20 year old would willingly want to have sex with a 60 year old man if he isn't rich. I don't even think I would want to date someone that young at 60, I would be so depressed because I would know that she wasn't with me because of my looks or my personality as a grainy raisin

After birth the holes have been corrupted the Foid has as much as value as $ 2 coin

Don't know OP I don't have the experience in younger foids and milf :dafuckfeels::feelsrope: